Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this really how I'm suppose to be treated??
well I was offered a job.It's back in machine repair but it is in extrusion and not carbide manufacturing.It's not ideal, the pay sucks, the hours suck but at least I will be able to pay the bills next month.Any ideas how this would affect my wc claim?Should I tell the lawyer right away? I'm nervous because if it doesnt agree with me and I go in to respiratory distress then I have no way of paying for the medical care. but if I dont take it i have no way of paying rent.this is a slippery slope.any words of wisdom?#100 cool.
take the job and see if your state pays working wage loss, the difference from your prior pay because your job injury now prevents you from earning your prior wage. It will not effect your claim in anyway.
well I accepted the job.my breathing problems have been in control so I pray the stay that way.I called and told the lawyer I couldnt wait for him and wc any longer.of course it was the machine that answered.hopefully this will get him to push more since now it's HIS bottom line that is being affected. Thanks everyone for helping me keep my sanity.I'll update when something happens.Merry Christmas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Accident while being treated for injury Fusion26 14 4,307 07-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Fusion26
  Injury treated, back to full work, now in pain? CassieF 3 6,653 10-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Moving while being treated powderedwater 1 2,557 03-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Ways you have been treated since getting hurt at work ? tweety00 44 23,533 12-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Last Post: jayne
Big Grin HELP! What if I find different job while still being treated for injury, who pays? piscesjavagirl 12 16,496 10-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Last Post: bronco54501