Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 05-28-2015, 05:56 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oasis loans
10-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Oasis loans
Was talking to somebody today and found out you need to watch out for these loan poeple. Now I know we all know they charger very high rates on the money but sometimes we need it. As I said I was talking with somebody today and I thought you only paid them back if you win your case and get a settlement. Not true, they can take every other TTD payment you are getting if they want to so thats not waiting for any settlement. Who knows what else they can get their hands on so just be careful if you need to deal with them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2009, 04:52 PM
RE: Oasis loans
Thanks for the info Manley2. I hate when people prey on others. They should be ashamed trying to take advantage of injured people.

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!
10-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Yep thats the worst part. not only do they charge 49% on the money they pray on these people they know are down and will sign anything to get cash now. And everybody needs to know the fine print
10-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Good Info. to Refresh Memories Manley!! These Loans are Very Touchy, and Need to be Steered away From at All Costs!!Wink

Failed Back Surgery, Chronic Pain, Totally Disabled.

Knowledge is Power, Especially in the World of w/c. Learn as Much as You can about Your States w/c Laws, and don't Fight Battles alone, They Use Attorney's, and so Should You!!
10-23-2009, 06:06 PM
I think it was Al Capone who was put in jail because he was charging the outrageous amount of 10 % interest. Oh how times have changed.

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!
10-23-2009, 09:32 PM
It's so much easyer without a gun!!