Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I want is a free Blackberry with internet service. And a new Subaru WRX. I've got plenty of socks but some new Nikes would be nice too. And health insurance. I already have some but if everyone else is gonna get it for free I'd like more. I'm 100% covered but if I can legally screw the government out of more money why not?
After all if the government needs more money they just print it up. And what about gettin' my house paid off? Where do I sign up for that?
Jayne a women has a good job good pay health care with job. gets cancer recovers from it loses her job because of economy. cancer comes back insurance won't cover her what should she doooooooooooo american allll her life.
stiffhead you should want more.
But what happens to the famlies that have young children, have worked hard for what they do have, lose there job, liveing month to month on unemployment and one of the children developes a major illness, They can't afford insurance, Now they are in fear of loosing everything to pay the medical bills. Or the elderly couple that only has medicare and can't afford supplemental ins. Pay for food or meds or co,pays.

There are millions that are employed and working hard just to stay afloat and put food on the table and can't afford Medical ins, but make to much mony to receive state aid.......How many times have we heard this story even with some of our fellow IW's
It is something to think about.........
and I understand that Tuffy...but where is that money coming from? And I believe some of you are misinformed this isnt FREE healthcare we are even talking about...just that the IC has to offer it to you you still have to pay for it and they are talking of fineing you if you dont buy it......if you have only 30 dollars left over after all bills and gro have been bought each month but you have to buy this insurance for 100 dollars or be fined what gives? your president isnt offering FREE insurance just the opertunity to buy it or be fined..... and then those same millions that cant hardly make it now are gonna be taxed even more on top of being forced to take this insurance policy giving up what? food,utilities? This has been my rant all along a 15 year old never paid a dime in taxes can go party get knocked up and the goverment pays for her to have that baby and while she is pregnant she gets all her medical,to include dental and eyeglasses foodstamps wic and a check while Grandpa Jones who has worked all his life chooses between meds or food.....we are a messed up nation that rewards people for doing wrong and punishes those who work for a living by taxing them to death....Its wrong anyway you look at it......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

no u don't under stand pre condition's they won't evan take you. who cares to pay more to help a human u people care more about pet's then humans. i hope you don't go to church and then feel like your a great person when all you care about is moneyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jayne u still didn't answer my last thread u have no answer.
I will take this oppertunity to answere for Jayne. In my state, the woman you mentioned would then go to the state hospital. I don't know about your state but I know in Texas, more specificly, San Antonio. She would go to University hospital. There she would get treatment. She would have to pay based on her income.

I believe all states work like that.

The reason people do not like the state hospital is because of the service they receive there, or the lack of service they perceive.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 
and who pays? she is one of millions
I have a question, Why are we talking healthcare reform here on the injured workers forum?? Shouldn't this be on the Off Topic forum.?