Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
helthcare
watch DR oz show to see why we need public opt health care.

fritos Wrote:watch DR oz show to see why we need public opt health care.

After the show is over with, I would like for someone to explain why we need the public option or Gov. ran Healthcare.
My private Insurance does a great job.

I'm done with this subject for awhile, for the last time it went to hell and back, not going through that again for awhile, sorry...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Kumbaya.......

you can keep your insurance

Never had any intentions of changing insurance anyways...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Who is Dr Oz

freebird Wrote:
fritos Wrote:watch DR oz show to see why we need public opt health care.

After the show is over with, I would like for someone to explain why we need the public option or Gov. ran Healthcare.
My private Insurance does a great job.

I think the problem with our national dialogue on this issue has to do with the confusion in the use of the term "you" and You".

a system that works for one individual does not necessarily work for all the individuals. so when asking if the health system works for "you" they are speaking plurally; even though your health care does work for "you" (bird) it doesn't work for "you" (the whole country).
the inclusion of options may allow it to work in many different situations for many more "yous".
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I think before this gets heated up all over again it should be brought over to the off topics, Please

no we should be able to talk like adults...I have great insurance my husband is retired military and since we have been on SSDI over 2 years each we have medicare and champus...this pays 100% we have earned our insurance.....we both gave up a lot for it.......Now for all to have insurance would be nice but insurance has always been a for profit company you cannot expect a for profit company to insure someone they know from the get go is gonna cost them more than they will make.....so we have a "national" insurance that will insure anyone reguardless of prior illnesses.....you got john doe he walks in he has Aids the IC knows his meds is gonna run 1000 a month not to mention hospital and Dr visits....and you wanna give him insurance for the same amount as sam jones who has no illness? and healthy...How is that fair to Sam Jones?.......so you end up with a national carrier much like medicade who is stuck taking all those that no one else will insure....and you and I foot the bill thru higher taxes.....Okay I can hear you know I dont mind paying a bit more for everyone to have insurance but the question is how much more?And at what cost to our health care providers......I dont make enough extra to pay another 100 in taxes each month.....And who is gonna pay their premiums?This money has to come from some where.....and that somewhere is our pockets....
We are slowly becoming a nanny goverment.....and not having any personal responsiabilties......and we are little by little handing over every freedom we have to the goverment.....
I do believe that was the reason so many of our fore fathers left Europe....to get away and be free to live a life we are willing to work for...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......