Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How American Health Care Became Broken...
Fritos, As for the population of the injured and such, what you say is people that are in need, and an accident happened, and they now, will take on major life changes. As for SSDI, I pay for health Insurance through that money. But it isn't as costly, being a supplement to medicare.

But, it's not all about Fritos, it's about a population group throught-out the USA.

When you take the welfare Queens, and they then teach their childern and others that it is okay to abuse an Aide system, then that has to reflect back onto the ones that truly need help with Aide.

On the first of the month, you should see these abusers, at the high dollar food markets, shopping carts full, some to many times more then on over filled cart. And watch what they load it into. As I have seen High end Hummers being driven and loaded.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I hate shopping on the first it gripes my fanny that my folks who worked all their lives scrip to just buy their meds and these heifers buy junk food on my dime.....to buy good food doesnt bother me but soda,candy and chips get me......I really enjoy getting behind a shedog with stairstep kids and watch her put milk,eggs,juice and cereal on and pay not a dime on WIC...then go out in the parking lot and throw the juice and cereal in the dumpster cuz her kids wont eat it......why dont you just not get it I asked her? its free she says......we dont respect or take care of what we dont work hard for I believe.......WIC and foodstamps are a Godsend to some a crutch to others......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I used to work at a very well known retailer who also sells groceries and I too would see that. You have a woman come through the line and she had 2-whatever how many kids and they are all wearing gold bracelets, necklaces or rings and they are sporting new Nike shoes and Nike shirts and echo pants...blah blah blah they then pull the wic or the food stamp card out. I didn't get to see what they were driving, but instead of putting money towards gold or expensive sneakers, or expensive clothes ....don't buy the gold, and buy cheaper sneakers and clothes.
I know how it is not to be able to afford stuff including food, But when my son needs clothes I go to Wally world or whatever. He wears shoes from there and everything.

poor people are bad people.
Jayne, You really are Cruella De Vil spewing hate and bile with all 10 fingers...........

you know nothing about any of their lives, but just put them all in one mental pile and trash them with blanket statements of condemnation.

whata piece of work you are, Jayne.
how did you get so twisted and hateful?
please take your trash comments back to the off topic area; you are acting like a troll on this board.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I see what I see...I worked for the Salvation army I saw plenty that needed help and some that abused the system...I dont spew hate....I even love you with all your little digs

1171 Wrote:poor people are bad people.
Jayne, You really are Cruella De Vil spewing hate and bile with all 10 fingers...........

you know nothing about any of their lives, but just put them all in one mental pile and trash them with blanket statements of condemnation.

whata piece of work you are, Jayne.
how did you get so twisted and hateful?
please take your trash comments back to the off topic area; you are acting like a troll on this board.
you know I was absent on the day Admin put you in charge please send me to the post that made you the forum boss....as it stands you have lots of info just no heart.....name calling is a no no on this board and I expect an apology...I said no more or less than BBBB or cookie yet you chose me to spew your hatered on....for shame

Jayne i did not think u would feel that way shocking. Judging people u don't no wowwww. I look great hope no one is judging me w/c ssdi pention they must think i am a lo life.

bad boy like i said who r the real abusers ? the system getting public asst is not a great life. everyone will need it one time or another look at usssss wc sddi look at me worked with hands all my life no education ass u can see vocab i was making 100.000 a year now what now work for 7 $ an hour or collect ?

fritos Wrote:Jayne i did not think u would feel that way shocking. Judging people u don't no wowwww. I look great hope no one is judging me w/c ssdi pention they must think i am a lo life.
how would you feel to see people throwing good food your tax money paid for in the dumpster while people you know needs help and would use it gets nothing? they could have donated it to a food bank..I am not talking about people who need it I am talking about people who abuse the system and there are a lot of them out there..just as there are alot who abuse the WC system....we all pay the price for the fakes

Fritos, I am so sorry you got you head stuck thinking abusers are people like us injured workers, or any other person that truly needs some sort of help or Aide. But, it is not fritos this and fritos that, it's not just you fritos, for there are us others, even me.

We had said those that abuse a system makes it hard for those that need a system. If you can't understand that, something is wrong with your way of thinking.

I too seen the abusers, not all are abusers.

Abusers are the ones that feel being lazy, a sucking up off others is a better way of life. But, abusers will live a life better then you, me, and many others.

I'm on SSDI like many others, I will not look down on myself, nor will I look down on those the worked and now need a system to help them, heck, they, we, me, help pay for it, helpped pay the way.

Oh, I worked with my hands for many of years too, I even had worked full time since I was 13 years of age. So what? We atleast worked for what we thought was the proper cause of life.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broken Collarbone ... need advice... DadToThree 26 14,808 03-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Broken Hip Steelerspride86 5 12,879 02-01-2017, 06:05 PM
  Broken fib/tib with pre-existing condition seestock 3 1,673 02-17-2016, 04:37 PM
  have anyone ever had a broken c6???? I wanna know whats in store for me??? alvinf478 1 1,956 02-11-2015, 01:31 AM
  Broken Ankle Question bryman1202 3 3,907 11-04-2014, 02:40 AM
  Broken Back abbie6376 2 3,017 02-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Out of state injury broken wrist HaroldWelds80 2 4,015 04-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Broken Arm 4 days ago and still not fixed southernldy 7 6,993 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM
  broken toes stretch619 2 4,700 05-21-2012, 10:51 AM
  broken ankle (twice) at work terryb 3 5,074 03-23-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: jayne