Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How American Health Care Became Broken...
well then we all have more in common than not.....so agree to disagree but we dont grade here on your spelling,grammer just on heart and info......oh and cooking some of us are killer cooks and its time for the holiday recipe section again
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:well then we all have more in common than not.....so agree to disagree but we dont grade here on your spelling,grammer just on heart and info......oh and cooking some of us are killer cooks and its time for the holiday recipe section again

I agree but I refuse to be called a Racist because I do not support Obama or his Health Care plan. It was the race card that took me over the top.
Anyway the Dow is above 10000! Watching my 401k go up, up, up!

What is broken about health care? The US Government isn't responsible for anyones health care. It is not a guarantee protected by the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

The only thing broken about it is peoples sense of entitlement. They no longer want to work to have and achieve a better life. They want every thing given to them.

Health care wasn't and isn't broken. But this Obama guy is gonna screw it up for everyone if given a chance. It amazes me at the people that fall down and worship him as some kind of latter day messiah. He's nothing more than a crooked Chicago politician. He will go down in history as the worst president next to Jimmy Carter.

freebird Wrote:I have been reading this thread with my conservative Antenna. I will keep this short and sweet; We have individuals who really need help. Bad times, sickness, etc.

The system is severely corrupt. We allow women to become baby factories for income. We allow dead beats to live off the fed. gov. because they do better on welfare than working a real job.

I live in the South. Come to my town and I will show you some sorry individuals who believe the Fed. Gov. owes them! Never worked a day in there life and never will. Free medical, Free housing, free food etc. They know how to work the system. The ones who suffer is the 10 dollar a hour guy who is stuck in the middle.

Then we have the 80 year old widow who must decide between food and her meds for the month.

The liberal government is killing the hard working American. Oh yeah, Your skin color goes a long way in my part of the country for bitching about how the Government is screwing the minorities. this individual has 6 kids before age 25; no husband and weighs 400 lbs. No worries; everything is free. The kids ride the ambulance on a nose bleed. The 10 dollar a hour man gets charged a minimum of 600 dollars for a ambulance; He makes to much money for his family of 4!

We must worked toward cleaning our system of dead beats where Being sorry is a way of life. If someone does not like this country, haul your ass if you can do better.

I am blessed. No financial issues but I have worked to secure the American dream. I have been through some hard times in the last 7 years but through my spouse and myself working for a living, we have the fruit of our labor.

Our country will be destroyed by the liberal agenda in Washington. Its not just about Democrat or Republican. Its the Liberal ideology that will sink this great country like the Titianic.

I am a Registered Democrat believe it or not BUT I am not a liberal. There are many southern Democrats who cringe at Obama and hope that 2012 comes soon.

Freebird,
I know you said that being called a rascist upset you and I have not commented on that in this thread. But I do have to say that if you don't want someone to think that you are being rascist then my respectful suggestion would be to not write a post that can be taken that way. Take off your "conservative antenna" and look at this quoted post with a strangers eyes and tell me if you would categorize it as a rascist post. I don't know you and that's exactly how I read this and I am a moderatly conservative Independent.

OldManOnCampus Wrote:
freebird Wrote:I have been reading this thread with my conservative Antenna. I will keep this short and sweet; We have individuals who really need help. Bad times, sickness, etc.

The system is severely corrupt. We allow women to become baby factories for income. We allow dead beats to live off the fed. gov. because they do better on welfare than working a real job.

I live in the South. Come to my town and I will show you some sorry individuals who believe the Fed. Gov. owes them! Never worked a day in there life and never will. Free medical, Free housing, free food etc. They know how to work the system. The ones who suffer is the 10 dollar a hour guy who is stuck in the middle.

Then we have the 80 year old widow who must decide between food and her meds for the month.

The liberal government is killing the hard working American. Oh yeah, Your skin color goes a long way in my part of the country for bitching about how the Government is screwing the minorities. this individual has 6 kids before age 25; no husband and weighs 400 lbs. No worries; everything is free. The kids ride the ambulance on a nose bleed. The 10 dollar a hour man gets charged a minimum of 600 dollars for a ambulance; He makes to much money for his family of 4!

We must worked toward cleaning our system of dead beats where Being sorry is a way of life. If someone does not like this country, haul your ass if you can do better.

I am blessed. No financial issues but I have worked to secure the American dream. I have been through some hard times in the last 7 years but through my spouse and myself working for a living, we have the fruit of our labor.

Our country will be destroyed by the liberal agenda in Washington. Its not just about Democrat or Republican. Its the Liberal ideology that will sink this great country like the Titianic.

I am a Registered Democrat believe it or not BUT I am not a liberal. There are many southern Democrats who cringe at Obama and hope that 2012 comes soon.

Freebird,
I know you said that being called a rascist upset you and I have not commented on that in this thread. But I do have to say that if you don't want someone to think that you are being rascist then my respectful suggestion would be to not write a post that can be taken that way. Take off your "conservative antenna" and look at this quoted post with a strangers eyes and tell me if you would categorize it as a rascist post. I don't know you and that's exactly how I read this and I am a moderatly conservative Independent.

I reread the post three times and I don't see anything at all that's racist. Maybe you could point it out.

OK kids, everybody out of the pool! This thread has zigged and zagged its way to an untimely end. Waaaaayyyy off topic.

I'm tired, and frankly too busy to mind this particular sandbox. I will be closing this thread, and ask everyone to move on. Nothing to see here.....

Wink Wrote:
[Image: zzzOHboy.gif]

LMAO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broken Collarbone ... need advice... DadToThree 26 14,205 03-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Broken Hip Steelerspride86 5 12,508 02-01-2017, 06:05 PM
  Broken fib/tib with pre-existing condition seestock 3 1,546 02-17-2016, 04:37 PM
  have anyone ever had a broken c6???? I wanna know whats in store for me??? alvinf478 1 1,868 02-11-2015, 01:31 AM
  Broken Ankle Question bryman1202 3 3,726 11-04-2014, 02:40 AM
  Broken Back abbie6376 2 2,929 02-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Out of state injury broken wrist HaroldWelds80 2 3,915 04-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Broken Arm 4 days ago and still not fixed southernldy 7 6,733 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM
  broken toes stretch619 2 4,593 05-21-2012, 10:51 AM
  broken ankle (twice) at work terryb 3 4,935 03-23-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: jayne