Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
alexia's game
Toungue 
[/font]
Hi i'm alexia and here are the rules of the game:it starts wed.the 18
pick a number from 1-50. all numbers given will be accepted.
spring has agreed to be the number keeper.on sat @ 7pm EST I will
pick a number from 1-50.i will let you know who the winner of my
16x20 picture of the "lost city"

thanks 4 playing and good luck Tongue Smile
all most forgot anyone can playCoolBig Grin
[/font]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

hey alexia thanks for being so generous and talented..
I believe you got my number remember shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhSmile

Thanks and if I win I would like to pay for the cost of shipping since I know how tough it is to do those cleaning chores and you need to buy more fun stuff Smile

Save your money for something huge ..that way its a great feeling when you reach your goal !!

Big Grin

Hi Alexia and thanks so much. I would like the #6. Your Grandmom is such a peach and so are you.

CAPWink

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Hi Alexia....I am Spring....I am honored to meet you. You have a WONDERFUL Grandma. I am very excited to be able to help by keeping the numbers for you. You will have to watch and make sure I don't make any mistakes.

Alexia I want you to know I was hurt when I took a fall. It happened a few years ago....I have had surgery and been to alot of Dr's. I can't work at a job like I used to which makes me really sad...and I can't do alot of thing that I used to be able to do...which also makes me really sad.....but then I found out in myself that I can do things for other people like be there friend. Your Grandma has become a very good friend to so many people and made so many people smile and really understand that not just working outside can make people who they are.....she makes so many people here think of happy things that it make us forget about the worries we have. Alexia you are just as SPECIAL as your GRANDMA....So if you would for me give her a big HUG. You both are so sweet. I would love to have a granddaughter someday just as sweet as you. Your paintings are just so beautiful....just as beautiful as you.

So lets get this game started.....[/align]

Hello Alexia, I,am called Tuffy, and I,am very happy to meet you and thank you for letting me play your game, If I win your painting will be going to my grandaughter, she is 12 and loves the ocean and mermaids, She told me she would put your painting in her bedroom.

You are talanted like your Grandma, some day you could be a famous artist and we all could say we knew you when you were first learning to paint.

Big hugs to you and your grandma for letting us have the opportunity to win your painting,

I would like # 13

6. Cap
11. Sweet Tooth
13.Tuffy
17. Sithie
19. Lilly
21. Bad Boy
22. Top
26. MJC
28. Dipweed
29. Jayne
33. KSgirl
43.Tweety
45. cfree
50. Still in Limbo

Alexia...Sorry it took me so long to get the numbers up there...but I got this new computer...and i still just can't seem to figure out how to use it right...I bet you would know how to do it. But I think I got the right person to the right numbers....but you better keep a close eye on me....and you just let me know if I make a mistake. Your grandma has my phone number to if you need to call me and set me straight.....LOL.

Now come on everyone lets show this little girl how much we appreciate what she is doing for us.

Hi Alexia! I'm ksgirl and I really appreciate your gift to us. It is so nice to see a young lady who is willing to give of herself to make others happy. I have told my daughters (14 & 12) about you and they think you are awesome!
I would like #33 please and I would be more than happy to pay shipping. You are already doing a wonderful thing for us. You shouldn't have to spend your hard earned money too.
Thank you!

hi spring it's me alexia again and wanted to tell you that you missed sweet tooth and her number is 11
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Oh...by the way...I forgot 2 say thank you for keeping the numbers. I am so happy to be able to share my art with all of my grandma's friends.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Girl Alexia red1030 12 5,062 07-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Want To Sponser a Game Either Bingo or A Guessing Number game!!! mel1980 94 24,014 10-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post: mel1980
  Alexia!!!!!!!!! Wink 6 1,969 07-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Last Post: red1030