Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC claim - settlement
(09-24-2009, 09:45 AM)Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote: Please keep me up to date if you can, so if you have any more questions, or opinions, I can stay in the loop, without having to try and hash everything out all over again. I will be here for you, or your (((Friend))).

Keep in mind, some of us injured workers are medicated daily, like me, so I don't want to forget where we left off at here.

please help you seem very knowledgeable i just lost pointer,middle and ring fnger on chop saw and just was told when they did my pinky they mis aligned it by quarter inch so they can save pinky but will have hardly any movement it cut out most of bones in hand too. i understand they have to pay weekly amount but im also told they pay a settlement amount since they are completely gone, im in utah and told they go by a total amount of disability in hand. scared to get attorney because they take like 40 % can you help in assistance

BadBoy's post is almost 8 years old. They haven't posted on this board for many years.
You can get general information here(especially from the handbook):
https://laborcommission.utah.gov/divisio...Accidents/
If you need more help, start a new thread.
You don,t need an atty to get your disability payments and treatment.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settlement Claim Road 6 15,917 06-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Road
  Will I jeopardize my workers compensation claim if I file a personal injury claim for wanttowork 3 16,009 03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Getting ready to close claim/need settlement info dekelley1 3 15,159 08-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Last Post: 1171