Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best for you !
***** Removed by Admin for violation of TOS *******
This is a copy of a post by the administrator of this forum. This part of this web site is for injured workers.

"Recently we have seen a rash of posts promoting or soliciting for particular businesses and law firms. They are generally disguised as requests for help, but include links to business websites, and are obviously veiled attempts to capitalize on the enormous popularity of this website.

We do not allow this practice, as it is not ethical, and not fair to our advertisers; the people who contribute to this site and keep it available for all. Legitimate companies do not behave in such a manner.

We make every attempt to eliminate these posts once they occur, and appreciate those who take the time to report these threads to us. We would also suggest, if a post is obviously deceptive in its intent, that a complaint to the state Better Business Bureau or the appropriate state bar association might be in order.

Please be advised if you do attempt these types of posts, you do so in violation of the terms you agreed to when you registered, and such activity is completely at your own risk. Thank you."
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 
You tell them! This is nothing but a free solicitation and that is not welcomed here. Happy you told them......good job.

Cajun Hugssssssssss,
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......