Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bad car buying experience....
Sorry to intrude guys. I just need to put this link here so that our friends in the search business can pick it up....

http://www.crappycardeals.com/

:p

I was in the Auto Business for Years ADMIN. as a Sales Manager, and also Owning My Own Used Car Lot for 5 Years before Turning to Driving Class A, (I stayed in the Auto Business until the Kids were Grown, then I Realized My Dream to Drive) and that Horror Story is a Shame, and Happens Way too Much!! I Hope Many get to Read this, in Hopes they don't have to Endure the Same Experience!!Wink

Thanks Still. It was extraordinarily frustrating, but it worked out in the end.

1) The vehicle I got did not have some of the options, but when I really thought about it I decided I would never miss them. Between that and the interest rate difference the payments are about $70 a month less than they would have been if I had caved to buy that first one.

2) I got to build a site with the domain name "CrappyCarDeals.com". How cool is that? Revenge shall be mine......

Great story. There is a car dealer here that is about the same way. They use every trick in the book to get more out of most buyers. Sad the way some dealers treat buyers

Wow, I didn't know You Built the Site and that was Your Experience!! The Site Looks Great, and You did a Great Job Walking Out, and going Elsewhere!!Smile

ADMIN, that is screwed up. I will tell you this. I have never ever gone through what you had been through, and I never bought a car or truck without all the paper work done and ready for me. Meaning my time at a dealer has been no more then 15 minutes to 1/2 hour ever. If they can't have it all done and ready when I get there, they don't get my business. ADMIN this is the honest truth also. I would have walked after 1 hour, and you spent 3 long days trying them out.

WOW

I agree, BadBoy. Normally I am the same way. Walk in, paperwork is ready, sign and we're done. In hindsight we should have known what was coming, as screwed up as it was from the outset.

Were you holding out for the heated seats admin, LMAO Wink

Sorry you had such a bad experience but I'm glad it worked out in the end.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Admin, Did you stop at Sharkys on the way home for a drink to celebrate???????.
You had more patience than I would have. I am in the midst of fighting with GM over a recall on my car, that they are fighting.
There was a recall on 750.000 autos, I had the same problem with mine, but GM is saying it(the rcall) is VIN spacific which is a CROCK

monster Wrote:Were you holding out for the heated seats admin, LMAO Wink

Sorry you had such a bad experience but I'm glad it worked out in the end.
Actually, Monster, the heated seats were something I gave up in the vehicle I ultimately purchased. In Florida they don't get used too often... Smile

Tuffy, I have not owned a GM vehicle since 1981, when I had a two year old Pontiac in the shop for 8 months after a car accident. It seems they could not locate a door for the car (and the body style hadn't changed in two years. The car was still in production), so the work could not be completed. I complained to customer service reps at GM, but they couldn't care less. The service manager for Zone 5, in Denver, told me (after waiting 4 months), "Well, if you don't get a door in 8 weeks, call me".

I have been waiting patiently for almost 30 years to see that company crash and burn. I knew it would happen. They forgot how to care for the customer long ago. I just did not figure on my tax dollars bailing them out and keeping them on perpetual life support. Oh well.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience in the kitchen Bummer Knees 1 1,131 12-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Buying a different vehicle Bummer Knees 8 2,708 06-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Question Who else has had a"Seeing the light Experience"? Lilly 15 4,883 05-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Last Post: MJC
  I 'am Buying, YAHHHHHHHHH Tuffy 25 6,556 04-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  what an experience! can't believe it! have to share! nurse83 18 5,354 02-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post: nurse83
  Hairbrsh experience of Beth Moore/Airport CRABBY 34 10,502 11-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post: CRABBY