Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ifound this site while doing some research, Thought I would post it here as I found it very informative...

Thank you Tuffy...every time I read about this horrible disease I think about all my friends who are suffering with it and wish someone somewhere would find a cure for it. Carol (red)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
Thanks Tuffy! Me too Red, lol. G'nite ya'll.
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
Big Grin 
Thanks Tuffy, that site has some great info on it. Us RSDers can use any info.
we can get our hands(or eyes in this case)on.
DarkAngel Big Grin
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you have been up to!
Tuffy, you must be psychic! I was on the phone to that site this morning inquiring about a doctor there who will be doing a WC evaluation on me. What a coincidence! Thanks for the link!
Let Go, and Let God......
Tuffy...Thank you for the link. You are always thinking of all of us.

Chris...Did you get an appointment with one of the Dr's there. Sounds like they know there stuff about RSD. That would be wonderful for you. You would be able to see a Dr that know about RSD. Let us know.
Spring, I have narrowed down my choices to either that location or to a multi disciplinary pain management facility just outside of Los Angeles. Either way it's about 180 miles one way from home. It's a toss up! Both facilities sound super. I called the 3 doc offices on my panel choice today and was really impressed with the answers they readily gave me to all my questions, and quite pleased with the choices WC gave me for the QME (IME) appt. Now I will have to toss a coin! I'll keep you posted.
Let Go, and Let God......
Chris...Sounds like you are doing alot of checking before just going to one of them. That is smart. It is to bad you have to drive so far away. But that is just what Sithie is doing right now. Do you have someone to go with you to the appointments? When WC sent me to the Dr. that far away...they paid for my hotel..gas...food..etc. It has to feel good to know you will be seeing someone that knows what RSD is. It is so fustrating to see Dr's that have no clue what it even is. I remember when I was starting to think about getting the attorney....They would give me a big spill about everything they could do for me but when I ask them what RSD was they had no idea. So I gave up on the attorney thing for awhile. Then when my surgeon....said you have to get an attorney...and he took me into his office and wrote down the name and phone number. He also called the attorney and told them I would be calling. So when I got home I called him...first thing I asked him...was what is RSD...he knew what it was...I about fell on the floor. I thought you are hired. I get so tired of trying to explain to people what is wrong with me when they ask. I just tell them I have nerve problems...that seems to satify them. What do you tell people when they ask you what is wrong with you? So when do you have to make the final decision on picking the Dr.? Just remember we are here cheering you on. Let us know when things are happening so the prayers can be going up for you.
thanks tuffy......great site.

CC....good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagnosed with CRPS dusty boy 28 11,596 09-09-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Check this out CRPS/RSD! Sunshine7 4 2,210 02-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  RSD/CRPS UndercovrAngel 10 5,301 12-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Last Post: sparkey