Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play
I am thrilled that many of you are going to play again. I know in the past, from reports, that many of you truly enjoy this game and I hope that we can do more of them in the future again, most likely not as frequent as in the past, but more frequently than 2 a year.
Since it is in the summer, vacation time for many, I decided that the theme for this BINGO game would be “road trips.” The words will focus being on a road trip.
Instructions:
1. I am going to post 40 words that focus on being on a road trip. The roads are written below.
2. Each player will choose 15 words from the 40 words listed and this will be your BINGO card.
3. Each player will then send a copy of their chosen words to AQA via a pm so that only he and you will know what your words are. AQA and I will have no contact about who has what in terms of words etc.
4. Place a list of your words next to your computer for easy access. Please try to avoid asking AQA for another copy of your words. Let’s keep his effort and work at a minimum.
5. Starting July 14, 2009 (Wednesday) I will pull two of these words from a jar sitting next to my computer and then I will post the words drawn.
6. Each morning scratch off your words as they are called.
7. When all 15 words that you chose are called/posted, you will post BINGO.
8. The first one to post BINGO wins first prize.
9. The second one to post BINGO wins second prize.
10. The third on to post BINGO wins third prize.
11. Each prize for 1st, 2nd, and third place winners will be posted on Monday of next week. (July 13, 2009) They will already be finished and ready to ship once I know who the winners are.
12. Once you win, you will pm me your address so that I can send your prize.
Prizes:
Only the first place winner will have an option to choose something other than what is listed as first prize. The first place winner will have an option to receive a 16X20 canvas oil painting. On Monday I will also list the options for an oil painting for the first prize winner. If the first prize winner opts to receive an oil painting they opt to send me money for part of the postage to send the painting.

The BINGO words are:
1. Map
2. Cities
3. States
4. Roads
5. Highways
6. County Signs
7. State Signs
8. Red Lights
9. Yellow Lights
10. Green Lights
11. Night
12. Day
13. Motel
14. Car
15. Truck
16. White Lines
17. Yellow Lines
18. Horns
19. McDonald’s
20. Wendy’s
21. Taco Bell
22. Restaurants
23. Burger King
24. Coffee
25. Road Games
26. Rain
27. Snow
28. Sunshine
29. Water
30. Bridges
31. Policeman
32. Sirens
33. Music
34. Road Signs
35. Phone
36. Tires
37. Gas
38. Gas Stations
39. Road Stops
40. Parks

Let’s all have fun: Red

MJC...yes please watch sweets words...she is playing... Now sweet tooth,, it is all for one and one for all....lol...lets go sweetie.. love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I am sending my list to AQA right now. I will need for Sweet Tooth or someone to send me a list of Sweet's words. Thanks Red, words are on the way.

I am glad I saw this right now because we are leaving at 9am this morning to head to New Orleans so we will be there in the morning to catch our flight to Atlantic City. Trying to break up the trip so it is not so hard on me to have to do all that in one day. Red, will see you on Monday sweetie......can't wait. If I had not checked this thread right now I would have missed the game.

To everyone playing, get ready to have some fun. The games are always exciting and it always seems to be a close race. So get your horses ready to break out the starting gates......yeeeeee hawwwwwww! Good Luck to everyone playing.

Cajun Hugssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Hi all...first...I forgot to thank AQA for volunteering to accept the cards. AQA..what most did was open up a file in their pm and then put all the cards there for easy access. Thank you so much for doing this.

MJC...did you notice the start date... that was set on purpose... as I knew you would be home by then. I would not have let you not know about this game...lol... see you on Monday...I am so excited also. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I am so envious Red, MJC gives awesome hugs
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne...I can't wait to meet her...love Red

Just pm'd my list to AQA and will be ready, willing and able to play come the 15th if the creek don't rise or some other disaster doesn't strike me down.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

I am ready also and have sent my words to AQA. Lets play BINGO YAHHH

Just a briefe update. RED1030 sent me a PM and decided that the game will begin on Friday the 17th.. That will give some people more time to pick their words.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Hi all...I said that I would post the actual prizes today. I forgot to take the pics at our house when we were there getting somemore things... I will get them posted on Wednesday and maybe a few things today... AQA is correct..the game will begin on Friday... of this week...everyone who wants to play, please get your words in to AQA..thanks again AQA..this was really kind of you to do this...love Red

So, I have received the lists from

Vicknat
MJC
Jayne
Quitedudtoo
Tuffy
UCA
Buildergirl
Bummerknees
Frfghtr46
Sparkey
Sweet Tooth

I am missing the list from

BadBoy
Backache
AQA
Rnvic
Admin ( I don't know if he is playing )

I am sending them a PM as a reminder.

Everyone is envited to play. Come one, Come all.

PS. to keep all thing fair. After I PM myself, I will send my list to Vicknat. After I have done that. I will look at everyones list to make sure that only 15 words were chosen and that no individual duplicated any words on their list. Then I will copy and paste them into another file. Should anyone by chance loose thier list, just let me know and I will send you a copy of yours. Good Luck All.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 23,472 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,989 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,006 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,928 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Cool BINGO DAY 12 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,781 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM