Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play
Hi all... I have decided to host another BINGO game for anyone and everyone who would like to play. I do not have it designed as of yet, but I do have a start date. We are going to start on July 15th. I do realize that I still have not completed the gifts from the last BINGO game.. I am so sorry for that..however, I have offer other gifts that are already painted and the two decided to wait for the painting that they wanted so I have promised to get them done within the next couple of months... I know..I just have to get myself organized here in my new apartment. However, I decided that we can play, the only difference is that I am going to say in advance what the prizes are and these prizes will be things that I already have made so there will not be a delay. The only option will be for the first place winner...they can choose an oil that is already painted, but will have to contribute $15.00 for postage on it. This is because the boxes that I send them out in, cost me about $4.00 and then the postage is about $25.00... this is an option. The first place winner will also have an option to win a gift where no money will exchange hands. Please let me know if you are interested.. and I will put you on my list. I will also need a volunteer that will accept all the BINGO words from everyone just for verification sake. This person may still play as I am the one that draws the words or names. For those of you, who have never played, I will repeat all the instructions on what to do in a day or two... Red

For the new people..here are some examples of past prizes...

[attachment=439][attachment=441]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Yippee..........count me in I have never won, but hopefully that will change this game. I'm sure whatever you paint will be beautiful . Love ya Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Red- put me on your list.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh roosters you got my attention lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

how do i play ?
jayne Wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh roosters you got my attention lol

count me in fun fun Smile

frfghtr46... Red will put a list together and you will pick the number of words she tells you to. Red will then pick however many words she specifies out of a hat each day, I think she usually picks 3. When she has picked all of your words, you call Bingo. We have to send our list to the person who is helping so they can watch and make sure we actually have Bingo. It is so much fun and Red is sooooooo talented that if you win you will be very happy.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

rules will come out later......but normally she gives a list of 40 words you pick 15 she pulls 2 words a day when you have 15 you yell bingo......she will give everyone a couple of days to gather so about 20 to 30 will play hang tough and welcome...and the painting are those she does herself check the topics that are below this thread about Bingo and read up good luck

I kept the words last time and would rather not this time as it darn near drove me nuts seeing how close so many were and I was not....but if no one else steps up I will......roosters I lovessssssssssssss roosters cept one black one in the yard that bugger is gonna be swimming in dumplings if he spurs me once more and I can catch him.......lol named him admin as he comes in outa the blue and catches me with a swift kick in the buttocks

I don't mind keeping the words.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,456 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,036 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,040 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,972 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Cool BINGO DAY 12 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,805 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM