Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Play a game....
Cool 
It has come to my attention that many of you would be interested in playing another game. I would love to sponser the game with a 20X16 canvas painting in a frame give away..from me to who ever wins.

This game will follow the same rules as the ones sponsored by Jayne and Monster. Everyone who is resgistered on this board may play to win a 16X20 oil painting. The painting will be of whatever you would like (as long as I can do it). For instance, maybe the winner would like a picture painted that they saw on a post card or of a special place that they have a picture of, or maybe they would like me to paint a picture that describes waterfalls, lakes, snow mountains, chirstmas time, rippling rivers, light houses etc. Also, I can paint some flowers. This is a higher level technique that I am still working on. I can show a few examples from time to time if you would like.

So here goes. Everyone just pick a number from 1 - 50. Any number. Then at the end of the game, lets say 9 PM (our prayer time) EST on July 10, 2007. At that time, Monster will pick a number from 1 - 50. The person who is the closest to the number picked will win a painting of their description.

Monster has volunteered to keep track of the number for me. As a bonus .... Monster you picture that you want is on me...no arguing with a red haired freckled face shorty..hehehe..my gift to you.

Also, since I am going to paint the picture after we have a winner, it will take about 8 weeks for the oil to dry because it is a Bob Ross wet on wet technique and it takes forever. Therefore the painting will not be shipped for about 8 weeks following the contest. What I can do is complete the painting..take a picture and post the picture for everyone to see.

Ok...any questions...lets play... Monster drum roll please...hehehe..
Carol (red)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Oh Carol what a wonderfull person you are, I would love to have one of your paintings. I like waterfulls and tropical sceins ocean and palm trees.

I will stick with my old # 13

Tuffy

Oh..Tuffy, I have a great picture which is simple yet nice with palm trees lining an ocean scene. Thanks for playing. Carol (red)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

red i would love to pick 11 i like snow on the mountians
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Number 5 for me please. Thank you doing such a wonderful game!!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

[attachment=64]

Hey all..here is another picture..I am going to post a few of me painting so that you can see some various kinds. Carol

Number 33 for me, what a fun game!

29 for me please I had alot of fun the year I was 29 so much in fact I stayed 29 for about 15 years
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Smile 
Red,

I will pick 26 as my number, my youngest son's age who is having some problems right now. I am from South Louisiana and I love the Magnolia flower. Thanks for your kindness and the game. Take care and God Bless!

Cajun Hugssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Here is Alexia painting one of my favorites. It is called Winter Lights. She did a great job on this one. She and her school friends. Hope you enjoy it. Everyone have fun. I know that I am...hehelol.

Carol (red)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games WC play bodybuilder1958 1 4,105 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,682 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 74,875 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 283,588 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 280,634 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
  watch hurt play with his meat! hurt at work 12 9,137 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lilly
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 52,488 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 13,255 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Toungue Let's Play 20 Questions!! jayne 8 8,254 07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: admin
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,746 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM