Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Didn't Stop Him

CBS DIDN'T STOP HIM ...THIS IS GREAT! Good for him!!! Surprised CBS let him get away with this even though he's right! Right on, Andy Rooney ! Andy Rooney said on '60 Minutes' a few weeks back: I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the Un ited Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door. Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING, MARTHA BURKE ? I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right 'NOT' to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling; it is the Law of Probability. I believe that if you are selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours. I think the police should have every right to shoot you if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the above lines. I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations. I don't hate the rich; I don't pity the poor. I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television. That doesn't stop you from watching them. I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better, and put your name on the building. It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little behinds when necessary, and say 'NO!' I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries! I am sick of 'Political Correctness.' I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa ; so how can they be 'African-Americans'? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else. And if you don't like my point of view, tough ... I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having 'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to BE QUIET!!! If you agree, pass this on, if not delete.
Great post bummer, I agree with it 100%.
My Wife and I were Talking about just this same thing the Other Day! I grew up in a Very Racist Family, and so did She, but We have done Our Best to Instill in Our Children that it's the Attitude of the Person, not the Color of Their Skin that Make them Who they are! Reverse Discrimination is Running Strong in this Country Today, and I Wish it would All Stop, and just Be Proud to be American, Regardless of Race, Political Background, Sexual Preference, or the 50 other Categories People seem to put themselves in!! And I Agree Totally, if You Live Here, Respect and Learn the Language of the Land, English, and Use it in Public!!! But I will Probably never See My Wish Come True, an NYPD Officer made a Tragic Mistake and Fired and Killed an Off Duty Officer who didn't have His Badge Displayed, and He was Chasing a Person that had Tried Breaking into a Car with His Gun Drawn, and the Uniformed Officer had to Make a Mega-Second Opinion, and Fired! That's Called a Tragic Blue on Blue Mistaken Shooting, and The News Agency's, along with the Blessed Al Sharpton are Rattling Their Sabers, because the Off Duty Officer was Black, and the On Duty Officer was White. They Found His Badge in His Pocket, when it should have been Visibly around His Neck on a Chain with a Piece of Leather Holding it. A Tragic Mistake, One the Shooting Officer will have to Live with for the Rest of His Life, and they are trying to make it a Racist Scenario!! My Opinion Only, but this Reverse Discrimination Must Stop, and Americans need to Start acting Like Americans, and Respecting Each Other Based on Our Actions!!Wink
never happen.not in our life time..until there is no little box to check saying black/white/hispanic or other.......sex....male or female...I have to every year fill out forms for the kids in school its real easy for me under race I write in Human under sex I write in NOT YET ....the rest shouldnt come into how they teach my children.....or if you can do a job......if you can do it then you should have equal chance at it.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I am suprised that Andy Rooney, as smart as he may seem, didn't supply the fix to the problem.

Well, then I can say, there is a fix.

If a person wishes to call themself, African, Mexican, Russian, and so on. If they get caught violating the Law then use the right of Law of (Diplomatic Immunity), and send them back, to their country, which they claim to be from then. Under Diplomatic Immunity their country, then gives them a trail, sentence's them, and this will free up our Prisons, leaving plenty of room for Americans that do the crime.

Diplomatic immunity, right to Deploy back to their home country.

Gosh, it's so easy.....Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.
I am an American first........

I have to agree with Bummer..........100%. And that is my opinion.

Yes, Limbo, lots of Reverse Discrimination going on but who do we blame for that?

Jayne, I agree, I am American first and only American.

As Obama said, Change! Are we truly ready for this change? I don't think I am, not from what I am seeing from him as our President thus far. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm. Just like his choice for the Supreme Court......not sure about that "EMPATHY STUFF." Again, things that make you go hummmmmmmmmm.

Love you guys and gals!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.
Jayne I Totally Agree that We won't See it in Our Lifetime, and Bad Boy, I would Love Nothing More than to See what You Said Actually Happen!! A Couple of Years Back, the Iranian President Speaking at the U.N. Right Here in the U.S. Called President Bush the "Devil", and Chavez Made the Statement that He would Love Nothing More than to See Every American Die, and because it was at the U.N., they were Allowed to Say this and get Away with it!!! I just Hope that Some Day, and Again I know it May Never be Seen, that Each Country Respect Each Others Boundaries, and Each Others Way of Life, and let Peace Fill the Land! We are known as a "Smelting Pot" due to Our Rich and Diverse Nationalities Living Here, because they Like Our Countries Laws and Freedom Better than Theirs, and they Should Accept Themselves as Americans, and Only Americans, because they or Their Ancestors Left Their Countries Years Ago, and Chose to Live Here! If they Feel they are not Being Treated Fairly Here, then Go Back to Your Originating Country, and Enjoy Your Life!! Sorry to Ramble on, but I try and Look for Peace Everyday, and All the News Shows is Unrest, Death, and how Bad Our Economy is Falling!!Wink

You said the magic word, "PEACE." Now, if someone could only figure out what that words truly means this world would be alot better off. Take care my friend!

Cajun Hugssssssssssssss,
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.
Everyones idea of Peace is different......so saying yesterday was a complete day of peace for me.......church was held at a local state park with a baptism afterwards...then we all had lunch together the adults just visited and the youth played volleyball....the youth was having such a good time.a young mexican came up and asked if he and his friends could play with them......the oldest of the males said sure as long as your young men respect the fact we have young women present and you must put on shirts....they scrambled to find shirts and came and played no fussing just respect on both sides as our adults cheered on both sides.......later we all roasted hot dogs and then came home......such a nice day peaceful for me.....but not all of us like a day like that....to some that would be boring....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop fraud against the IW California_Help 15 1,783 02-20-2018, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Shadow
  Alzebik stop spamming this site California_Help 4 1,086 05-22-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Stop bodybuilder1958 4 2,970 06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Prayers to stop oil spill backache 40 18,506 06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Wacky Wallenda’s And A Sarasota Skywalk Stop Work At WorkersCompensation.com Offices admin 22 9,170 02-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: jayne
  If I didn't ahve bad luck... monster 17 5,095 05-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Last Post: MJC
  A crazy morning, the Dr. appointment that didn't happen! Bummer Knees 0 2,207 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  vickie stop RNvic 6 3,413 10-31-2008, 11:08 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  we didn't start the fire!!! CRABBY 1 1,967 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Oh, no she didn't!! nurse83 36 5,766 01-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Last Post: red1030