Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDI consultative exam?
nope you never start over you just start calling and asking whats the holdup anything I can do to help it along................you have to keep them aware of you that worker gets 20 or 30 apps a day keep your name in her head always be polite but let her know you need help
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I thank everyone for thier comments I just feel this is a waste of time and money.
Granted I do not know how or why Social Security does what it does but it is delays like this that is driving me crazy.
I should be getting myself prepared for surgery that I should have had almost 2 1/2 years ago but now I am also preparing for an appt.
with a phsycologist.
I have had 2 denials and waited 17 months for a hearing with an ALJ
judge and what I get is an appt. with a doctor that has no experience with my surgeries or injuries.
Unfortunately I do not have a whole lot of respect for these type of doctors.
My life has gone to the dogs since this injury and I feel I am being treated like a joke.
I was just hoping to get my case past these pencil pushers and have a chance to submit all my evidence and finally get an answer.
Is Social Security following Workers Comp as to Deny Deny Delay.
I just needed to complain
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain"

well kinda...you see desk one gets 1000 aps a day if she denys 980 they go somewhere else and she just deals with 20...out of those 980 people 600 will not try again so then the 380 appeal again and go to desk 2 she denys 360......... dealing with only 20.... out of those 360 some will not reapply some will die and another 20 will go before a court...you see its just simple math...under stand this that SSDI worker dont give a pigs ear about you or even think of you at nite when she goes home to her nice house and full freezer......once you know this you can almost understand them......But if we were given the right to sue when there is gross negligence or spite or when we are made worse by their denials just so they can feel like a God in their little kingdom....that treatment would stop in a heartbeat
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

AMEN Jayne!! The Sooner We Understand that We are Only a File, Case Number, and a Liability to W/C or Social Security, the Better Off We will be Prepared to Handle the Delays and Denials! It's Nothing Personal Against the Injured Worker, We are Just a Name on a Piece of Paper to Them! I had a Hard Time getting that into My Head, but when I Finally did, I was Better Prepared to put My Emotions Aside, and Dig in for the Battle! We, as Injured Workers are Running on Emotions: Pain, Stress, Depression, Loss of Purpose, Debts and Mortgages Due, Needing to Feed the Family, and etc., and they are just Looking at Us as a Piece of Paper in a File, with a Claim Number, and Attachments. Their Job has No Emotion Attached to it because it Doesn't Directly Effect Them, if it did, or if they would take that into Consideration, things would Surely Move Much Quicker!!Wink

Hang in there Queen Bee, Keep Your Name Fresh in Their Minds, and whatever You do, don't Give Up!!! No Matter How Bad You May Want to, that's How They Win!!Wink

Still in Limbo Wrote:AMEN Jayne!! The Sooner We Understand that We are Only a File, Case Number, and a Liability to W/C or Social Security, the Better Off We will be Prepared to Handle the Delays and Denials! It's Nothing Personal Against the Injured Worker, We are Just a Name on a Piece of Paper to Them! I had a Hard Time getting that into My Head, but when I Finally did, I was Better Prepared to put My Emotions Aside, and Dig in for the Battle! We, as Injured Workers are Running on Emotions: Pain, Stress, Depression, Loss of Purpose, Debts and Mortgages Due, Needing to Feed the Family, and etc., and they are just Looking at Us as a Piece of Paper in a File, with a Claim Number, and Attachments. Their Job has No Emotion Attached to it because it Doesn't Directly Effect Them, if it did, or if they would take that into Consideration, things would Surely Move Much Quicker!!Wink

Hang in there Queen Bee, Keep Your Name Fresh in Their Minds, and whatever You do, don't Give Up!!! No Matter How Bad You May Want to, that's How They Win!!Wink

Thank you Still in Limbo I am just to tired to fight them anymore, I will go and let them abuse me and lie about me but I really dont expect anything else. The kindness extended on this site helps.\
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Independent medical exam rating question Schwing 3 2,065 06-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: 1171
  UnBiased? EXAM JohnDoe 6 3,494 10-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  occupational permanency exam angel1954 2 2,239 09-24-2015, 11:11 PM
  FCE Exam JohnDoe 6 3,174 09-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: JohnDoe
  Functional Capacity Exam marinechamp 13 10,356 08-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  qme exam billaker 8 6,352 01-24-2014, 12:18 AM
  SSDI exam coming up ammowoman 11 9,922 01-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: jayne
Question EDD request for IME exam lizdawiz82 2 4,375 11-17-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: lizdawiz82
  Independent Medical exam after case closed georgia-back 14 17,772 10-03-2011, 12:19 PM
  Independent medical exam Adk98 16 14,952 09-11-2011, 06:59 PM