Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we need to cheer up
kkkkkkkkkkshhhhh breaker 69 breaker 69 Where the heck are you guys 10-1 10-1 can you hear me I am stuck......
10-1 I am stuck can anybody hear me. I was going after some more stuff to make more pina colodas. Hurt drank them all and I am stuck now and I am to drunk to find myself so now I will.........
Go to the Hodag Country-Fest and party, and see if we can find any bucking bronco's.
I am starting to feel like this is a really bad episode of "Lost" even though I think we are better writers than they are, LMAO....
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile

Ok round every one up we need to take roll call to whose left here?I have a big fancy boat waiting at star 9 we will head out first thing AM!!!Born
halftrak here, sorry guys and gals, been on the go all last week, was driving thru fires and then hit the rain, saw channel 4 helicoptor while driving thru the plains,caught that little short joke but will let it go,now who said that was it, curley, larry or moe?
no matter where you're at there you are
W O W halftrak. sounds like you too had some excitement as well. crazy chit happening with weather and stuff. Any ways are you all done with this?........................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A computer garden to cheer you up! monster 23 12,457 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: RNvic
Smile some morning cheer bronco54501 0 2,565 11-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Let's cheer this place up... monster 158 46,921 05-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Spring