Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we need to cheer up
so a game is needed......a story maybe ...rules are simple write a pargraph OR MORE to continue the story.......keep it semi clean so Admin doesnt get his panties in a wad.....

THE WORM
BY US THE EARTH PEOPLE
April 1st so they say is gonna be one hellva day....a worm of a special kind is sure to infect our computers this way.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

[Image: 2kpymr.jpg]

[Image: ipmtzc.jpg]

OOOPPPSSS, Sorry Jayne. I just couldn't resist.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Sweet im liken 2006
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

I hope my puter is protected for sure, because if not it will sure be a chore. I will choke if I am infected then I will probably have a dang stroke.
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

my underware is stuck in the 50s which is OK as that was the best in music also

Well I decided to take a trip to visit an Injured friend that I met on this site.So I filled up my lawnmower with gas and....

got pulled over for operating under the influence of narcotics, but I was able to convince the officer to let me go because....

he was old and balding and I was young and slim and showed just a hint of my............

My FIRM..........................RIPE.....................PLUMP........................... and GORGEOUS...................

[Image: 2dtd3lu.jpg]
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Tomatoes that I had just bought from......................................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A computer garden to cheer you up! monster 23 13,476 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: RNvic
Smile some morning cheer bronco54501 0 2,678 11-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Let's cheer this place up... monster 158 50,766 05-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Spring