Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Punk needs prayers
PUNK- WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY THOUGHTS AN SUPPORT AND HUGS
NO MATTER WHAT THE CONDITION IS---- I AM A GOOD LISTENER- AND SUPPORT----- FOR ALL OF YOU
BELIEVE THIS- IC AND EMPLOYERS ARE NOT ALL THE DEAMONS YOU SEE------- THERE ARE REASONS FOR WHAT HAPPENS AND MOST OF ALL ARE THE----THE EMPLOYEES BEFORE YOU ALL THAT HAVE TRIED AND SOME WHO-HAVE SUCCEEDED IN SCREWING THE SYSTEM- WHICH CAUSES YOU TO BE UNDER THE MICRO SCOPE. IF THERE IS A WAY THAT ADMIN WOULD TELL ME AND ALLOW ME TO POST A CLIP HERE YOU MAY UNDERSTAND--------------MY POINT IS-------THERE ARE REAL INJURIES -----AND THERE ARE THE FAKE AND MALINGERERS---- THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE YOU HATE THE SYSTEM---- PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG I THINK THERE ARE ISSUES IN THE SYSTEM BUT---SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1975- I HAVE SEEN A LOT AND THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE REAL AND DEALING WITH THE SYSTEM I AM THERE FOR YOU ALL THE WAY
THOSE OF YOU -PRETTY SURE HERE ON LINE THEY ARE NOT HERE-------------BUT
FOR THE RECORD---- THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE TRYING TO GAIN FROM THE SYSTEM- AND SCREW THE REST OF ALL THE REAL INJURED PEOPLE----- YOU WILL GET YOURS ONE DAY-
GROUP MY POINT IS TO YOU----- THE IC AND EMPLOYERS ARE REALLY NOT YOUR HATERS-- THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BURNED REALLY BAD-------
THE MEDICAL PROVIDERS HAVE ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO THE CRAP THAT HAS GIVEN YOU GRIEF-------OK OFF THE BOX-MY REAL POINT IS- AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING SCREWED- IT IS THE HISTORY OF THE SYSTEM-THINK ABOUT THIS- IF YOU WERE NOT HAVING TO GET AN ATTY. AND COULD COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR ADJUSTER- AND DR. DON'T YOU THINK THINGS WOULD WORK OUT

BELIEVE ME I KNOW POSTING THIS IS GOING TO BLOW COMMUNICATION OUT OF THE WATER
BUT- IF THE IC- DR. EMPLOYER WOULD WORK TOGETHER- LIFE WOULD BE AT THE LEAST BETTER

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Punk:
I am sending you love & prayers to get you through this time...and always. We are all here for you...

Sending you love & prayers.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Please believe I am always praying for all of you...

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Dallas when my husband got hurt (4 surgeries on his elbows) we didnt get or need a lawyer Pepsi payed every comp check on time and never gave any of his docs a hard time they kept us on full benifits for 6 months....they were really supportive of the entire family........I worked for the salvation Army they worked hard to mess me over at every oppertunity I had to get a lawyer just to see a doc....in fact my personal insurance picked up alot of the bills to begin with and went to the IC with a letter saying they were going with me to court because if my insurance didnt pick up they were causing more harm than the original injury by not sending me to a spine doc.....my PCP and personal IC came thru for me....they and the good folks on here told me to get a lawyer.....My lawyer told me these people fought harder to keep me from getting treatment than any other he has ever delt with.....
Yes they are alot of azzs on both sides...we all know that.....or those of us in the system for years know it......keep on helping those of it that need you and we will keep on helping all we can and weeding out those that think WC is a road to riches.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Dallas307 Wrote:PUNK- WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY THOUGHTS AN SUPPORT AND HUGS  
NO MATTER WHAT THE CONDITION IS---- I AM A GOOD LISTENER- AND SUPPORT----- FOR ALL OF YOU
BELIEVE THIS- IC AND EMPLOYERS ARE NOT ALL THE DEAMONS YOU SEE------- THERE ARE REASONS FOR WHAT HAPPENS AND MOST OF ALL ARE THE----THE EMPLOYEES BEFORE YOU ALL THAT HAVE  TRIED AND SOME  WHO-HAVE SUCCEEDED IN  SCREWING THE SYSTEM- WHICH CAUSES YOU TO BE UNDER  THE MICRO SCOPE. IF THERE IS A WAY THAT ADMIN WOULD TELL ME AND ALLOW ME TO POST A CLIP HERE YOU MAY UNDERSTAND--------------MY POINT IS-------THERE ARE REAL INJURIES -----AND THERE ARE THE FAKE AND MALINGERERS---- THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE YOU HATE THE SYSTEM---- PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG I THINK THERE ARE ISSUES IN THE SYSTEM BUT---SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1975- I HAVE SEEN A LOT AND THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE REAL AND DEALING WITH THE SYSTEM I AM THERE FOR YOU ALL THE WAY
THOSE OF YOU -PRETTY SURE HERE ON LINE THEY ARE NOT HERE-------------BUT
FOR THE RECORD---- THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE TRYING TO GAIN FROM THE SYSTEM- AND SCREW THE REST OF ALL THE REAL INJURED PEOPLE-----  YOU WILL GET YOURS ONE DAY-
GROUP MY POINT IS TO YOU----- THE IC AND EMPLOYERS ARE REALLY NOT YOUR HATERS-- THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BURNED REALLY BAD-------
THE MEDICAL PROVIDERS HAVE  ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO THE CRAP THAT HAS GIVEN YOU GRIEF-------OK OFF THE BOX-MY REAL POINT IS- AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING SCREWED- IT IS THE HISTORY OF THE SYSTEM-THINK ABOUT THIS- IF YOU WERE NOT HAVING TO GET AN ATTY. AND COULD COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR ADJUSTER- AND DR. DON'T YOU THINK THINGS WOULD WORK OUT

BELIEVE ME I KNOW POSTING THIS IS GOING TO  BLOW COMMUNICATION  OUT OF THE WATER
BUT- IF THE IC- DR. EMPLOYER WOULD WORK TOGETHER- LIFE WOULD BE AT THE LEAST BETTER

Dallas~
I luv ya, hun...and I do understand all that you have related regarding bad apples--bad apples on both sides of the Workers' Comp issue, really, but I don't see the relation of your message to Punk's medical problems of late; or, did I miss something while I was away?

Punk, You're in my thoughts and prayers...I pray all works out for you. Take care of yourself sweetie.
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

Punk

Girl, while you may be out of wc crap - personal health is always there as well and sometimes it just pops up and needs to be taken care of. Sorry you are having to deal with this just after getting out of WC. But I am sure it is less stressful than dealing with it than trying to deal with it while trying to deal with it while on WC.

You are in my prayers as always girl - God Bless.

I'm still praying for you Punk.

Deb

hmmmph

Punk, You are in my thoughts and I hope your days will be brighter. Keep a positive attitude, and your great sense of humor, and that alone will help you through this personal trial. You are a very caring person. We are here for you.

Dallas, Regarding your post about IC/EE/ER/MD stuff, why don't you start a new post. I would like to respond. Hope you're ok!
Let Go, and Let God......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Punk capricorn 3 2,886 03-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Big Grin PUNK - Happy Birthday Bad Boy Bad Boy 13 6,155 03-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MJC
  Punk said hello Tuffy 11 4,639 09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Up Date on Punk Tuffy 6 2,739 03-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Last Post: red1030
  update on vickinat and punk CRABBY 10 3,765 03-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: backache
  Update on Punk Tuffy 21 5,552 02-28-2008, 01:23 AM
Last Post: tweety00
  Heard from Punk, PLEASE check your weather reports! monster 24 7,407 12-19-2007, 05:15 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Punk Welcome Home Tuffy 16 3,997 12-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Last Post: tweety00
  Punk has settled Tuffy 20 6,582 09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  punk welcome back tweety00 3 1,814 07-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Last Post: capricorn