Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little girl is gone and I am so heartbroken
I can't stop crying, she was such a good little girl. She enever met a stranger or animal that she didn't love. She was only two and didn't deserve this. I don't know how to keep going anymore or even why I should
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster darlin I am heartbroken with you....Kate left these messages on my PM for you ...here they are love you ,jayne

Also, I very much wanted to let monster have these poems, should anything have happened to her baby. Since she hasn't said how things turned out(although I did see she wished Cap a happy birthday, so she must still be around) If God decided to take the baby, these may make her feel better in time. You know her better. I trust you will use your discretion.

By the way, don't give me up as someone who has a heart. I'm supposed to just be here to give "Just the facts ma'am" :-)

First one is "A Dog's Plea"

A Dog’s Plea

Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I might lick you hand between blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me learn.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world’s sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when the sound of your footstep falls upon my waiting ear.

Please take me inside when it is cold and wet, for I am a domesticated animal, no longer accustomed to bitter elements. I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst.

Feed me clean food that I might stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life, should your life be in danger.

And, my friend, when I am very old, and I no longer enjoy good health, hearing and sight, do not make heroic efforts to keep me going. I am not having any fun.

Please see that my trusting life is taken gently. I shall leave this Earth knowing with the last breath I draw that my fate was always safest in your hands.

---Beth Norman Harris
2nd is the Rainbow Bridge:

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth. It’s called the rainbow bridge because of its many colors.
Just this side of the rainbow bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valley with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.
There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again.
Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day together.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who they loved on earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one stops playing and looks up! The nose twitches! The ears go up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the rainbow bridge together, never to be separated again...

Thanks Jayne,
Kate
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

My Heart Breaks with Yours Monster, and if I could My Arms would be around You!!

i am so sorry dear, and im not going to tell you it gets easier because it dont you just learn to live with it . we are still greiving over MAX skeeter has his pic. on his phone we put him in the family plot and got him a little headstone so i can feel your hurt .all i can say is keep crying dont hold back let her rip . pray a lot for relief and strenth dont try to get busy untill you feel better and YOU will get to feeling better stop and give thanks that it is not in pain anymore . SENDING OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY love ya
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Monster, I am so, so sorry. I'm heartbroken with you, and all the others.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Oh my dear Monster, What can I say! I have been where you are, It is so hard to loose one we love, I have lost 3 of my very dear friends over the past few years, and my old buddy ( Fat Cat) is getting up there in years. I lost my Smokey last year and he was only 3 yrs. and it still hurts. Remember all the good things and treasure your memories........Let your tears fall and know that I am crying with you.

(((((((((wraps my arms around my furry blue buddy)))))))))) I am so sorry for your loss hun. Wish that I was closer so that you would have a shoulder to cry on. Heck, I'd even let you blow your nose on my shirt hem.

I am crying with you, as it is never easy to loose a beloved pet. Especially when they are a member of your family. We are all here for you .. you can call me anytime, day or night. And there are very few that I tell that too.

Take care of yourself, but also take the time to grieve. Don't forget that there are many of us here in your forum family that love you. I will keep you in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

God Bless
Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Monster, We are all crying with you. Iam so sad and sorry for you I dont even know what to say. I know we dont know each other, but if I was there I'd give you a big hug and we'd cry together for as long as you want.
"Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!" Eleanor Roosevelt

monster...I am so sorry ...I wish I could be there to wrap my arms around you while you cry. I don't even know what to say, it is just very unfair ... and you and this pup loved each other so...I am here if you need me.... monster we are all here...love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

this year we lost both Bills angel (pom)of 14 years and my cocoa (chihuahua)of 10 yrs we were heartbroken...I didnt want another we had max (doxie)left and that was enough...not to mention all these damn cats......the 23rd of Dec by the side of the road was a man with basset hounds,,,,I fell in love with a red and white one but went home without her I didnt want the pain of training, falling in love with and losing another dog....Becca told Bill about them and he looked at me and said if she is still there its ment to be..it had been over and hour by the time we got back...My Hollyanna was sitting there by the side of the road waiting on me.....We took her home and she is already firmly entrenched in my heart......when the time is right the greatest honor you can pay your dog is to get and give that love to another pet.....I know you will when your ready......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  number 16 is on the way a little girl due Jan 7 jayne 6 2,218 05-28-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: 1Cddvxsdf
  Baby Girl PREGNANT! lucky 4 2,432 01-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: lucky
  My Girl! halftrak 10 4,504 01-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Toungue Making Daddy Proud of His Little Girl. chrischris 3 3,613 12-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  My Girl Alexia red1030 12 4,741 07-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Last Post: vickinat
Toungue Drinking with a Redneck Girl bronco54501 2 2,829 03-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  Daddy's little girl...poor guy!!!!! CRABBY 5 2,772 02-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Last Post: nurse83