Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Play BINGO
Let’s Play BINGO. I have given this some thought and here is the plan. I need at a mimum of 10 players to make this fun so lets all sign up ok... let the other side know about the game as well. Since it is just past the time to make new years resolutions, I used typical new years resolutions as the BINGO choices.

Here are the rules.
1. Choose 15 New Year’s Resolutions of the 40 listed below.
2. Send your choices to the person that I asked you to send to later in the week by pm. This person’s only role is to verify your card when you win. The person drawing, (Red) will never see your cards.
3. Make a list for yourself of your choices and leave them close to the computer.
4. Daily starting Monday January 13th I will draw two resolutions from a jar and call them on the BINGO thread. The time of the drawing will be from 1200 Noon EST to 4 PM EST.
5. As your choices are called, cross them off.
6. When all your choices have been called, call BINGO on line. The first player who calls BINGO WINS.
 Lose Weight
 Manage Debt
 Save Money
 Get a Better Job
 Get Fit
 Eat Right
 Get a Better Education
 Drink Less Alcohol
 Quit Smoking Now
 Reduce Stress Overall
 Reduce Stress at Work
 Take a Trip
 Volunteer to Help Others
 Find a Job
 Find a New Job
 Buy a New Car
 Travel
 Dye Hair
 Finish College
 Graduate
 Obtain a 4.0 GPA
 Tame the Bulge
 Spend more time with Family
 Get Organized
 Start a Business
 Enjoy Life More
 Help Others
 Find a Church
 Find a Support Group
 Sponsor a Party
 Get Married
 Join Military
 Go to Disneyworld
 Go to Grand Canyon
 Learn Something New
 Learn to Paint
 Join a Gym
 Find a Home
 Buy a Home
 Move

If by any chance we have more than one BINGO caller on the same day, then the first place goes to the first caller, the second goes to the second caller. If there is a third caller, two is all the prizes we are doing at this time.

Prizes:
First place will receive 15 points, and second place will receive 5 points. The prize examples are as listed with associated points.

Lets Have FUN Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=271] This is a pen and ink that is completed on canvas paper. Points = 5

[attachment=272] This is also a pen and ink that is completed on canvas. Points = 5
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=274] This is a toll painting that is completed on water color paper size is 8X11. It is Cinderella. It is worth 10 points.

[attachment=275] This is a friendship painting that is completed on water color paper sized 8X11. It is worth 5 points

[attachment=276] This is a pen and Ink that is called "mothers, Inc." It is painted on an 8X11 watercolor paper. It is worth 5 points.

[attachment=277] This is a mixture of one stroke and toll painting on canvas paper...11X14 in size. it is worth 10 points.

[attachment=278] These are one stroke pansies painted on an 8X11 canvas paper. They are worth 5 points.

[attachment=279] These are one stroke roses (original) painted on an 8X11 canvas paper. They are worth 5 points.

[attachment=280] These are oil painted roses. It will be painted on a canvas board that is 11X14 in size. It is worth 15 points

[attachment=281] This is an oil painting that will be painted on a canvas board that is 11X14 is size. It is worth 15 points.

[attachment=282] This is an oil painting of the twin towers in NY and it will be done on an 11X14 canvas board and is worth 15 points.

[attachment=283] This is an oil painting of tulips. They can be painted most any color. It will be done on an 11X14 canvas board and is worth 15 points.

[attachment=284] This is an oil painting that will be done on an 11X14 canvas board. It is worth 15 points.

[attachment=285] This is an oil painting that will be done on an 11X14 canvas board. It is worth 15 points.

Thanks for doing this Red. I was going to suggest canvas board, but I know you probably don't like painting on it anymore than I do. I made the mistake of doing the elk on it and that is what is giving me the problem.......I know which one I'm saving points for..........
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

OK Red I will play ......and do you have any wooden christmas trees ortaments in the basement somewhere? cuz those are really pretty and I would like more of those.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games WC play bodybuilder1958 1 4,048 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,598 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 72,987 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 278,731 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  watch hurt play with his meat! hurt at work 12 8,923 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lilly
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 51,240 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 12,842 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Toungue Let's Play 20 Questions!! jayne 8 8,130 07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: admin
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,506 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,524 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster