• Please excuse our dust
  • We are continuing the redesign of our forums
  • We'll get there eventually!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sedentary Work Restrictions
Just an update

I saw my family doctor (osteopath) today, the appointment was a follow-up exam.

I gave my doctor a copy of the IME report of my back and letter from the insurance company saying no treatment is needed.

My doctor examed me and checked my reflexes. He put in writing that I need a nerve conduction test and I am to do sedentary work only with changing of positions. The doctor said my right leg is quite a bit weaker then the left leg.

I realize this is only my family doctor but he has provided my medical care for 18 yrs. He did put this information in writing and I will give this information to my attorney as a prelininary hearing is scheduled next week to include the back and carpal tunnel in my claim.

Bummer Knees
i wish you luck bummer and sorry to hear about the weakness in the leg.i can only hope you get better.i wish you the best and a good out come.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Good luck Bummer.... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
bummer please be careful and take care of yourself
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing
Hopefully the Judge will Order an EMG for Your Lower Back and Leg, and it shows that You need Care that was Caused by Your Altered Gait!! My Best, and Please Keep Us Informed!!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Boy/Work Restrictions after surgery Bummer Knees 9 4,617 10-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees