Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 05-28-2015, 08:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sedentary Work Restrictions
01-06-2009, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 03:25 PM by Bummer Knees.)
Sedentary Work Restrictions
Just an update

I saw my family doctor (osteopath) today, the appointment was a follow-up exam.

I gave my doctor a copy of the IME report of my back and letter from the insurance company saying no treatment is needed.

My doctor examed me and checked my reflexes. He put in writing that I need a nerve conduction test and I am to do sedentary work only with changing of positions. The doctor said my right leg is quite a bit weaker then the left leg.

I realize this is only my family doctor but he has provided my medical care for 18 yrs. He did put this information in writing and I will give this information to my attorney as a prelininary hearing is scheduled next week to include the back and carpal tunnel in my claim.

Bummer Knees
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 05:27 PM by hurt at work.)
RE: Sedentary Work Restrictions
i wish you luck bummer and sorry to hear about the weakness in the leg.i can only hope you get better.i wish you the best and a good out come.

Each day is not a rite,it's a given.
01-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Good luck Bummer.... love Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
01-07-2009, 03:22 AM
bummer please be careful and take care of yourself

worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing
01-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Hopefully the Judge will Order an EMG for Your Lower Back and Leg, and it shows that You need Care that was Caused by Your Altered Gait!! My Best, and Please Keep Us Informed!!Wink

Failed Back Surgery, Chronic Pain, Totally Disabled.

Knowledge is Power, Especially in the World of w/c. Learn as Much as You can about Your States w/c Laws, and don't Fight Battles alone, They Use Attorney's, and so Should You!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Boy/Work Restrictions after surgery Bummer Knees 9 4,221 10-02-2008 06:41 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees