Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am Voting Democrat This Year
I have to speak my mind on the issue. I have left it alone long enough. I find the issue of what is going on, on this forum PATHETIC.

Everyone has a right to speak thier mind. I know. I served for this country to include two years in Korea (not during the war). I served so people have the right to speak thier mind. I my not agree with thier view point and they may not agree with mine. HELLO, welcome to America.

As many know, I have returned to college. This semester I have two government classes. there is alot of talk about the election. I am more than twice the age of the majority of the students. When we speak of the election, a great many do not agree with my oppinion as I do not agree with thiers, however, when I see them in another class or they see me. Neither side has a problem with helping the other with the study materials or anything else.

I find it a shame that we as grown adults have more problems with the election than college students do. The book of Proverbs says " with gray hair comes wisdom ". I wonder.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

It is scary my friend as I said before if we as family and friends cant do it how in hades can we expect our country to...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

AQA, Only me and my hair dresser know for sure. ROFLMAO. That is the way it is suppost to be here in AMERICA, But .............................I will let the rest be unsaid.

Happy HALLOWEEN! Full moon fever maybe? 2% out of a 100

I guess I am going to comment to what AQA said. AQA...you have a lot of courage. I wish I had said it, because you are ABSOLUTELY correct. I have backed off and said I agree to something that does not set well with me at all. I have even tried to just stay away because I don't want the stress of loving friends who can't agree to disagree. I am having a hard time understanding why friends can't agree to disagree and respect each other enough to recognize that everyone expresses themselves in a different manner and through a different platform of doing so. I don't always appreciate some of what has been said and how it has been said, but I respect the person enough to overlook the style. I respect each person for just being WHO they are. Everyone has a right to express their opinion about anything ...we all then have a responsibility to listen with an open ear and next we choose to respond or not to respond as I am doing here. Respect begats respect as they say and we have some people here who have taken sides and lost respect for themselves and the person that they are encouraging in this mess. I am not going to sit by and tolerate it much longer. I am on my way out the door to find a group of people who are loving and care about each other. It most likely will be my own support group that I am putting together. I don't have time to read or to endure the craziness of what is happening here. I am so sorry, I am not being political or saying it in a nice way, it would do no good here. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

AQA, if You are Referring to My Post, I wholly Agree that Anyone can Speak Their Mind Here, I'm Nobody Special, I only Stated that I was going to Stop My Talking, and just Read! In No Way Shape or Form am I Suggesting that this Forum become Regulated in what Folks Post Here, those Were Just My Thoughts, and Red, I'm Sorry if You took it as anything Else. I was just Posting what I have Mentioned on Other Threads, this is a Stressed Group with Meds., w/c, Attorneys, Dr.'s, etc. and those Problems could Cause Some to Over React, that's All! To Anyone Who took My Post in the Wrong Light I Apologize, and Have a Great Day!!Wink

And by the Way AQA, "Thanks for Serving Our Country, and Keeping All of Us Safe"Smile

I'm very confused. Red who are you referring to? If it is Jayne and I we have both apologized to each other, and agreed to disagree last week. Is there something I'm missing? I thought at first that some of Jayne's recent jabs were meant towards me but think differently now which is why I didn't respond. I agree that this election has been full of tension. ADMIN and I had our debate and both came out alive as I'm sure Jayne and I will. Other than that I don't know what else is going on so I can't help ease your tension. Enjoy your group.

Limbo...I also have learned to keep my thoughts to myself. I enjoyed reading, the debating, etc. At first, but if I had to do it all over again I would have stuck to not giving my opinion in the first place on a subject like politics.

Be well.
CAP

deleted also...admin you missed it again...lol...most likely a good thing... everyone ...my email and phone numbers have all been changed as Del switched services.... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I would like to do this publicly since it's been brought to my attention that I may have hurt Red badly. For that I am sorry.

Red....I read your post wrong. I was thinking that you were physically out the door to a group. I know you have alot going on and I guess assumed that's what you meant. I am so sorry. I was trying to calm you by telling you that all was Ok and in doing that I guess hurt you. I can't take it here anymore.

CAP

We all need to keep in mind that speaking on a forum is done in single dimention. We can not see the speakers facial expressions or body language. It is hard to truley read someones post.I think a great many of us have read something in a manner that it was not meant to be read in. All we can do is, one day at a time.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  25 liberal/Democrat jokes to start your day bodybuilder1958 13 61,556 04-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: 1171
  With apologies to Admin - Hey BadBoy, where is that big democrat surge you promised? NotAce25 3 3,026 11-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jayne