Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheating on my spouse?
Spring I agree with you and everyone else
This place is a support area..

Sad 
Icome here daily and like others have stated I do not feel like I am cheating on spouse have been married 29 years to a wonderful man who has tried to give all the support needed but as we all know with the crap that we go through with wc we all need a little more sometimes with people who can be more objective than spouse.  yes this sight is addictive but very imformative also    I don't post much but do learn alot from each and everyone here.  thanks a bunch to all.
three seperate surgeries for repair to c5,6,&7 with fusion, plates screws and cages also right shoulder injury that failed.

**what goes around will come around make take time but the total truth for sure**

Pote, where did you go? you asked this question and we haven't heard from you. Are you O.K.?Shy

I understand exactly what you are saying. At first, I started off reading this forum, then signed up and started posting slowing. My husband is injuried and he is the one that would obtain the most from this forum versus me, but he doesn't feel it is for him. We have been married for 33 years and I believe that he trust me, but in spite of this, I do feel guilty occasionally because it is time I have taken away from him. We have always done every thing together except now we are both into our computers and my painting. I guess this is our down time. I believe that he knows that I need this forum for more reasons than one.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red,

I understand what you are saying. Driller is back to work and on his days off he doesn't want to think about anything that has to do with work and that includes anything to do with injuries.

So for me it's my way of giving back to all that have helped me along the way through my battle with wc. hubby has way to much on his plate these day to help like he use to.

SmileHi pote.......Same here. I started coming here shortly after hubby won his case. I was injured 2 months later. then it became my turn. We have a great marriage and friendship and both do things seperately. He doesn't even know how to turn a computer on but I have told him about all of you many times. We put each other first and then when we both can, have out outside interests. I try not to be here if he's home or needs me. I have gained so much knowledge from all of you that it has truly carried me through all of the heartache, pain, depression. I wish you the best.

CAP

Thanks for all the great stories; I anticipated getting your attention with the heading about “cheating.”

The support and love of my spouse, like many of you has been a great help during my injury and recovery, however, this forum, has given me the emotional safety net I needed to chase my dreams of getting better, many of you have given your peers like me things you may never have yourselves, thanks for your passion, intensity and concerns.

Exclamation 

YES!  My wife is always a part of this with me! You all remeber the swinging from the lamp at the hotel advice and the rath of Liz????

Always will have my beautiful bride at my side and part of my new life, without her love I probably wouldn't be here right now!

Squigs

Great to see you and the mrs.

How are you guys doing?

welcome home squigs
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens when Spouse needs to take time off findpeace2005 6 4,591 01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Last Post: 1171
  injured spouse stressed wife 17 7,790 09-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Cycler