Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in Hospital
Well, I don't know if she has a Hosp room or not. I did talk to her yesterday, and she was at the Hosp getting treatment.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

What city in IL is she in....I would like to call her but don't even know where to look. Is she in the hospital or at home? I was confused by what I read about this. Sounds good that BB talked to her yesterday and she was sounding strong. If you have any information about how to call her, could you pm it to me. Thanks. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red..I have her cell phone # is you want it. Let me know.

CAP

Hi cap...I would like to have it. i use to have it but lost it when I took all my numbers to the castle. I have not been able to find my page with numbers on it since. thank you...pm it to me. I don't think she will care. She gave it too me once. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Whom Ever gets in Contact with Her, Please Give Her My Very Best, and let Her know I am Praying Extra Hard for Her!!Wink

Hi all....I just spoke for quit awhile with RNvic. She strong and full of courage inspite of all the stress she is currently living. She and her son need our prayers continually until she is feeling better. I am afraid that I will get the facts wrong so I will let her tell you all the news. What I can say with confidence is that she is seriously ill and has been through a lot in the past month. She needs this group as no other has in a long time. She needs our support so that she knows we are all there and sending prayers on her behaft. She said she is having trouble sleeping right now most likely related to the high doses of steriods she was given while in the hospital. One of us need to reach out to her every day. I believe she enjoys the company and the ear. She will be back on soon as soon as she feels better or has moment of strength to type. She sounds hopeful and obviously sees her glass as half full.... however, she needs our support a lot. Lets keep this thread going for awhile to discuss what we can do for her to help her through this time.

Still I told her hi from you and that you are praying. Love Red

Thank you all for prayers. I know the lord hears them and his will, will be done.
The last couple of days have been very hard and trying.

The doctors are saying that I will be on the transplant list in about 2-3 months. But the wait can be up to 6 years. the cost of a transplant is between 100,000.00 and 200,000.00. Medicare will pay for 80% of the cost and I will have the 20% to pay. Which is 40,000.00. I will be going back to have it added to my wc claim. As the path reports say that all this was caused by allergic reaction to medication.

My lawyer is not wanting to add it or ask for emergency hearing to restart benefits.
talked with the commissioner today and found that my case is set for hearing before the board of commission the 29th of October. Will be talking with the lawyer again the first of the week and making sure he understands that all this mess and what I am dealing with is because of the medications taken to control the RSD and brachial-plexoathy- with TOS .

SS meeting next Monday to get medicare and SSDI started, have been tying to get all the records in order as the box fell over and you figure what a mess.

got a call from public aide and they had a change of tone today. I will get a link card for 152.00 in food stamps each month. That may not be much, but every dime helps.

I hate to ask any more from you all, but please pray for God to give my son the strenght to deal with all this. John is a wonderful hard working 25 year old, that is way to young to deal with this mess.

Yes- Red your call was very comforting and meant a very lot. I am sorry that I dumped so very much on your shoulders. But thank you so very much for letting me vent.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Tinkerbell... that is the least I can do. I love talking to you also...who was there for me in recent months....thank you love Red

Oh Vic! I am so sorry you are feeling so ill. Please be assured, that YOU and your SON are in my thoughts and prayers daily! All of us here are as close to your side as we can get, just not physically, but though ours prayers, hopes and best wishes!

Stay strong, let our posts help you to endure! (((Hugs))) LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Not much to add to the above we spoke for a long time last nite and I now have more phone numbers if I need them
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hospital bronco54501 22 6,197 01-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Walter Reed hospital needs Christmas cards bodybuilder1958 4 6,076 11-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: jayne
  WC denied my meds after release from hospital bodybuilder1958 9 8,659 05-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: sonny1
  Coming to a hospital near you bodybuilder1958 9 5,900 07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Jaynes in hospital sweet tooth 28 12,351 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I also was put in hospital. bronco54501 11 6,801 03-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Im in the hospital bronco54501 52 22,848 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Hospital Lien Bummer Knees 21 17,927 02-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  off to the hospital RNvic 20 9,382 01-24-2010, 05:00 PM