Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in Hospital
I spoke to her last nite and she sounds depressed I told her to pinch the Docs fanny even that didnt make her giggle........I am glad she got a bit of sleep tho....Hang in there girl
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Dear RNVic,
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to return to the hospital. My prayers continue for you, as you know the power of prayer wprks wonders and you have many people praying for you. Please don't hesitate to give me a call if you need to talk or vent or just to hear a friendly voice. I'm home from my daughter's now and will be around more often. I hope that you feel better soon.
Love
Vickie

Not good, the doctor said as it stands the labs today show that I will have to have a transpland as this insult has shut the kindeys down completely and are not going to return function. They still do not know what caused the blood vessles to blow, Lucky me the left side of my body from the waist to face is swollen and black and blue. The RSD has spread and very painful. I did ask him if I was going to get any better or where thing going to continue to decline (Don't want to be lye to, just give me the truth) that is when he said I would be referred to the transplant hospital in either Chicaago or ST Louis in about three months. We don't have a transplant medical director in Springfield any more so have to go to hospital further out.

Biop showed this all happened because a allergic reaction to nsaids. It happened because I built up a toxic reaction in my body. They had hoped that it would turn around but after this mess don't think it will happen.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

tinkerbell ,wish i could do something to help BUT all i can do is pray !!! its easy on my end to say just trust in the lord im not facing what you are and im sure you are doing that already so i will just tell you i love you and we are praying along with everyone else ,please take care
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Thank you sweet tooth, You say all you can do is pray, but I know with all the prayers sometimes things change, I beleive that with prayer God can change the results. These doctor may not be able to give me answer and may not be able to fix this mess, but I know God can
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

i have always been told IT TAKE A IMPOSSIBILITY TO MAKE A MIRACLE !!!! i know i didnt spell it right lollol but you get my meaning i hope
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

RNvic...I don't know what to say. This is serious and I know you realize it better than I can from here. I wish I knew what to do to give you some immediate positive answers, but you know I can't. I am praying, and I too have seen the miracles of God through prayer and I do believe that we can see it here. I wish I could be at your bedside right now and call out to God on your behalf. I know he listens and I know he knows more about your body than any doctor ever could. I am asking God in Heaven to hear all of our prayers on your behalf...Please call me if you need to talk. This is too much to handle as you said all by your self. How is John doing? Please let me know if there is something that I can do. What hospital are you in? Tinkerbell.... I am here if you need to talk ok..love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

RNvic

I am so sorry things are going this direction.

I can tell you it is a given you will qualify for Social Security Disability.

My younger sister had a transplant July 2006 at the Lied Transplant Center in Omaha, Nebraska. My other sisters and I sent much time at the transplant center and we were at the hospital shortly after the transplat started. I stayed with my sister at the hospital until her release to come home.

The transplant centers do amazing things, I have seen many miracles happen at the center. First thing I did when I got home for the hospital was sign up to become an organ donor.

I have a brother-in-law that was place in the waitting list for a kidney transplant just last week. He is 42 and married to my husband's sister.

Please feel free to e-mail me or pm me if you have any questions or want to talk.

Take Care,

Bummer Knees

Vic...Just want you to know I am still praying and sending good thoughts your way. God be with you.

CAP

Vic...I have not heard from you today. I am praying that all is well. Give us a check in as soon as you can. I am very concerned and I know others are as well. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hospital bronco54501 22 6,912 01-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Walter Reed hospital needs Christmas cards bodybuilder1958 4 6,429 11-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: jayne
  WC denied my meds after release from hospital bodybuilder1958 9 9,304 05-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: sonny1
  Coming to a hospital near you bodybuilder1958 9 6,546 07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Jaynes in hospital sweet tooth 28 13,508 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I also was put in hospital. bronco54501 11 7,457 03-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Im in the hospital bronco54501 52 25,440 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Hospital Lien Bummer Knees 21 18,590 02-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  off to the hospital RNvic 20 10,314 01-24-2010, 05:00 PM