Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok...what was it...now my curiosty is up... I did my 8th grade sciene fair project with a hypothesis that says something like "vitamin C will decrease the number of incidents of the common cold..." so I thought it was that...love Red

I will have to see if I can look this one up....love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
By freezing a big toe Tongue
Well Red BB beat ya to it. He must have been on his computer from the min I posted the question. Nice job BB. Yes Red he has the right answer. LOL I think I would rather do the vit C.

We should change this thread to STUMP BAD BOY. Anyone else want to try????????
ok...I had to go and work on a box again and was going to look later tonight.. ok I give...BB is the man when it comes to trivia. However, were these scientist licensed? What were they thinking? I would love to see their hypothsis...but I wonder if this was a qualitative research versus a quantitative research. Ok.. qualitative requires a hypothesis and statical data..where a qualitative asked a question and does not use specific statistica data. I believe I need to go back to school and finish my ph.d. I have not had that thought in a couple of years. Maybe I could do it now? I should give this some more thought. Youb know, I am just taking outloud through this computer don't ya....see what your friendship, love, and support has done for me, given me hope.....smiling..love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
I was going to say sex but I would have been kidding...LOL

I thought I heard they were going to be taking "In God We Trust" off all currency. Has anyone else heard this or did I just make that up?
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile

I have not heard that monster...that would be a BIG change about belief's and morality in this country. I don't think I would like that too much. If you hear more let us know. Love Red
Monster and Red, Maybe BB can check into that question, and let us all know.. Bad what di ya say, can ya find out if they are going to take In God We Trust off our currency?
IN God We Trust, is my understanding that some coins were made with it removed. Then they were given to the Post Offices to hand out as change. I do think they are the new $1.00 coin. Maybe....Big Grin

Red, here this is for you, lmao...

Here is one for you ladies;

In the United States, what was the full name of the only President that was never married? And what number President was he?

Go get em girls he he he...Tongue
AQA, I don't think I know that one, but I have to give it a shot.

Was it the egg?

Like I said I am not sure. Just plucking my brain here with no research...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Trivia sparkey 3 4,150 09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  Daily Trivia for new Members sparkey 3 4,387 03-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Trivia bethsha211 2 3,696 11-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  Trivia for Newbee's sparkey 5 4,720 11-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Last Post: ksgirl
  Recipes and trivia sparkey 12 8,065 09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Last Post: vickinat