Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" GOT CHEESE "
ahhhhhhh geez we all have problems with stopped up pipes and we get cheese................popcorn and bananas to the rescue...thanks Tuffy
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Cap, Rum Balls No, not untill the holidays, Baileys Yes, May take it to the Castle.

Jayne, Believe me when I say I can eat all the cheese I want......... LOL

did you all get some old pictures to show ?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

sweet tooth...are referring to the ones that we all took in Tulsa and in Illinosis.

jayne...bananas are given with loose you know what..because they are known to stop it also...lol Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Thats ok Red, Jayne can split the bananas and spread them with the blu cheese I got for her, Now that should solve all the problems LOL

no someone said something about bringing old pictures to see if we would be reconized i have mine ready BOY this last 3years must have been rougher than i thought LOLLOL
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Tuffy,
You went over by a dollar, OMG, what will I do, hehe. Of course that is fine. I'm planning on bring extra for other things anyhow. I'm saying a prayer that everone's vehicles do OK. I just got this van on Saturdeay and I think it runs great, but this will be the test, lol. I told my friend that I ordered chees, and she will probably come over to help me with unloading the van when I get back, I will give here some of my cheese.

Make sure for those that need it after all of this great food to bring your Senna or Miralax, lol.
Love
Vickie

It ain't easy bein' cheesy is it Tuffy!!
>>When I dairy farmed with my father the guy that came to pick up the milk every other day would also deliver any dairy products that we ordered. Everything was about as fresh as you could get it. I am still a cheese fanatic eventhough I have been away from the farm for quite some time.
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheese lovers ( going to the castle) Tuffy 25 4,861 03-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Last Post: backache