Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" GOT CHEESE "
Smile 
Tongue You bet your sweet life I have cheese!!!!!!!!!! I took my largest Coleman Cooler , And it was so full we had to rearange things to get the lid closed. LOL
The girls at the cheese outlet were really helpfull. They helped with my list, Checked each order out seperatly n placed in indivigual bags and even taped the receipts onto the cheese.

They did not have Jaynes Pepper Jack, so we stoped at another outlet and guess what,,, We found it. made right there at the cheese factory. I now have a frig full of cheese, I have no more room for anything else.

Vickie, I went over on your order by $1.00 . ROFL Can you handle that ? LOL

Backache, Is there a cheese slicer at the castle or at least a very sharp knife.......

Yippeeeeeee I love cheese and so does the Daver. I don't have a cheese slicer up there but I think I have one here that I can take up I'll look. There are sharp knives. Thanks so much for doing this for us. BA
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I found the cheese slicer it is one attached to the cutting board I'll bring it Hun

Backache, Great, I bought cheese to share at the castle, everyone else can take theres home to enjoy.. I have an assortment of crackers, cheeses are Baby swiss, colby-jack, chedder and spread. Gail also has a 5 lb can of Mrs Fishers potato Chips made right here. Our car will be full We also have a few other treats. Hope everyone likes to snack, We won't need meals LOL

I was going to buy some pizzas on Monday when I go to town incase we need them I could live on pizza as you will see when you meet me LOL. I have to get off of here for a few minutes we have a lightening storm coming .....Love You guys

Sounds like we will have enough food to feed an Army, Or in Reds case A NAVY LOL. weather here is great, sunny breezy and temp just right. Stay safe and dry......

Tuffy thanks for doing this...this trip sounds better and better all the time. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

As long as we are all together we will have fun I'm sure. While I was waiting for the storm to pass which it did quickly . We were watching the local news. They had a 28 year old guy on there who robbed two kids of their money from their lemonade stand. I can see him in jail now, big brutes all around him talking about how they murdered people or robbed banks and then they ask this guy what he did.....................LOL

Grandma>>> Have any rum balls and Bailey's???

CAPSad

Gosh I should come just for the food..LOL Everything sounds so yummy.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheese lovers ( going to the castle) Tuffy 25 4,860 03-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Last Post: backache