Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey garden people
Cool 
so hows the garden looken for you all???so far corn looks good,onions are looking good,tomatoes fair starting to get there and green peppers.got lots of strawberrys.strange year here in indiana late warmth lots of rain and storms.but things are starting to produce.just wondering how ur all doin and im bord.lol.getting another killer tan though.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Hurt, You must have planted early, We just got our gardens in here, But then maybe we are late I am right on the Il/Wi line. Middle of Illinois. Where in Indiana are you. or close to what? Passing threw on our way to the castle. on I-90
Maybe we should stop and pick up you and Bad Boy, and haul you along.............. LOL

I don't tan I burn like a lobster.

been picking strawberries for a few weeks now, onions looking good, tomatoes are greener than heck but looking pretty good no bell peppers yet but they are blooming,also can't wait for my cucumbers, got a whole mess of blooms. rain has really helped my garden this year, haven't had to water in a few weeks.I love my garden, keeps me from going stir crazy.
no matter where you're at there you are

i started sitting in the sun and doing my sewing this spring BOY that didnt last long IT GOT TO HOT DOWN HERE so my extra tan has gone away ,the little garden hubbie put out for me to watch didnt do much my sons done real good we are just not able to take care of them right the squash that sithie sent me is growing but dont know if it likes the south yet LOLLOL its rained a little the last few days that has helped
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

tuffy i live in auburn,in home of the auburn cord an old classic car company,close to fort wayne.im closer to michigan than illinois by a long shot,20mins from michigan.maybe someday,you would love my little one shes full of it like her mom LOL could not be from me.shes allways happy,smiling i think thats what keeps me going sometimes.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

I have been picking green beans,cukes,squash,bell peppers,blue berries,plums and black berries......tomatoes most likely when I get back
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Garden Bummer Knees 10 4,271 06-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  garden RNvic 20 7,831 09-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  A computer garden to cheer you up! monster 23 13,486 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  oh my garden time jayne 3 2,779 01-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Last Post: jayne
  People Helping People from CNN--GOTTA LOVE IT! Jazzi 15 7,695 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Jazzi
  Fall Garden Bummer Knees 3 4,651 08-31-2008, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Jayne & Others/Fall Garden Bummer Knees 1 2,477 07-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Shy garden up dates please hurt at work 4 3,161 07-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Cool hows the garden hurt at work 9 5,064 07-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Flower garden sparkey 8 4,677 07-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Last Post: CRABBY