Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Utica-Mohawk Agreement Here's the Information
And if you would notice it was AQA that copied it onto that fourm back in 2008 from here. LOL...

freebird Wrote:
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Bummer, it's here for everyone. And to be very honest, this is the only Work Comp Form, that has the correct information and language needed to be used when on SSDI/SSI when also using a Medicare Set-Aside for future medical, during settlement of their work comp claim.

UHM... This is not true. I posted on another forum for "years" before I stumbled across this forum.
The Utica Mohawk/ Hartmann's language has been posted correctly on the other forum years ago by a poster named BvIA and Charles Stevens.
Sorry to Bust your Bubble.
http://www.workerscompensationinsurance....768&page=2
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I remember when Wink and BBBB was carrying out the search in 2006 when Wink was trying to find some info during his settlement hearings. Not that it really matters who found it.

Hi BvIA! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

CC that's just it, that it doesn't really matter. I had seen settlement issues coming up for a while. I just thought it be good to move this thread back up to be viewed by those settling.

Yes, I remember it all too, we knew what it was, we knew what it meant, and if I do remember correctly, we were then looking for how it was to be properly worded for the settlement and SS to meet the proper standards to pevent an offset of our income paid us.

That's all this is, the wording in the first part of the Thread should be I think almost the same as at was when it was made is all. If need be, I guess I could change that if that's a problem now a days in 2010.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plea Agreement UndercovrAngel 17 5,791 10-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: jayne