Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Utica-Mohawk Agreement Here's the Information
Thanks for bumping up this Bad Boy.

I see the wc doctor the 29th and will be placed at MMI if another ESI is not done.

The insurance company started talking settlement again last month.
Course their offer was a joke and I am not taking them seriously.

The details of that is on another thread.

Bummer, it's here for everyone. And to be very honest, this is the only Work Comp Form, that has the correct information and language needed to be used when on SSDI/SSI when also using a Medicare Set-Aside for future medical, during settlement of their work comp claim.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy a question

How does the set-aside work if SSA does a future eval and determines the injured worker no longer qualifies for SSD of SSI?

I haven't seen this addressed.

I am up for an eval this years by SSA, don't think I will have any problems, but this would be good information to have.

That should have it's own thread though Bummer. But, I don't see how a Medical Sel-Aside would be any different even if SSA said one didn't qualify anymore. Doesn't matter. As that is not what a set-aside is about. It's about paying for future medical, on SS programs or not.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

AQA, it's funny, as this goes way back to Oct 2006.

See post #5 below and you might enjoy it.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/showthread.php?t=4155

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Bummer, it's here for everyone. And to be very honest, this is the only Work Comp Form, that has the correct information and language needed to be used when on SSDI/SSI when also using a Medicare Set-Aside for future medical, during settlement of their work comp claim.

UHM... This is not true. I posted on another forum for "years" before I stumbled across this forum.
The Utica Mohawk/ Hartmann's language has been posted correctly on the other forum years ago by a poster named BvIA and Charles Stevens.
Sorry to Bust your Bubble.
http://www.workerscompensationinsurance....768&page=2

Sorry FreeBird, this goes back to 2006, and then in 2008 I had updated this, and once again gave it it's own Thread. Our old files here go back further, in archives.

Also see post 5

Then look at the date.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Sorry FreeBird, this goes back to 2006, and then in 2008 I had updated this, and once again gave it it's own Thread. Our old files here go back further, in archives.

Also see post 5

Then look at the date.

I am saying other websites have posted the Utica Mohawk/Hartmann's language correctly. I am not talking about who was 1st.

Quote from you:
Bummer, it's here for everyone. And to be very honest, this is the only Work Comp Form, that has the correct information and language needed to be used when on SSDI/SSI when also using a Medicare Set-Aside for future medical, during settlement of their work comp claim.

That was my point; sorry for the confusion.

Actually no it's not and pretty easy to find.

Quote from you:

That was my point; sorry for the confusion.
[/quote]

Okay, okay, I got you. If I can remember correctly, back in those days. We knew what it was, what it meant and all. We were having a hard time seeing, and showing what the language really looked liked in writting for a settlement. For we all found the information about it, just couldn't find out just how it was to be written up. But we had ideas, we were looking for the proper way it could be viewed to show us, just how it was written for people who needed it when settling their case.

Freebird, I too went to those other forums back in the days also. Don't remember my screen name back then though. Now, back in 2006, and again in 2008 when I had posted this thread, which the 2008 was just to move it from the old board we had here to the new board, the way it was written then has not been changed. Meaning the thread hadn't been altered I don't think that much anyway's. And I do remember we all were searching into other forums and the Internet to see if we could find how it was written to show others. Back in the days, we didn't find it showing how it was written. Information yes, but we had the information already anyway's.

Cycler, as in today's times, yes I agree it is out there now. It' wasn't back in 2005/2006 when we did search. Just the information, not the write up. This was just moved back up once again is all from (((Back in the Days))) here is all. The post and Thread are the same I think for the most part. If I am correct, it was on our old board, then moved to this new board, then I just brought it back up to today's time again is all. This forum once had an old board, it was once archived and allowed to go back and view, but, I don't think we can go into those anymore. Then this new area forum started here, we all had re-registered and everything, and off this forum went once again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plea Agreement UndercovrAngel 17 6,485 10-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: jayne