Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Health 101 Class "
Health Class 101 with Bad Boy as the teacher. Here is the conversation of the class as of today. We will be allowing people to sign up till after the holiday weekend. Bad Boy please check in and let people know what will be needed for the class. We are getting alot of interest. As you know with any injuried worker we need to have need ways of improving certain areas of our lives.

I transfrerred some of the conversation to here so we know how is already attending....so come ladies how else. I will go see if I missed any more people.

tweety has also signed upforthe class
and darn it those grey hairs just turned me into a redhead also ..figured since Im married to aredhead and have 2 kids that are carrot top and burgendy .. I might as well look like their mother ... i got tired of explaining that both great grandmas were redhead when ppl asked why i was adirty blonde aka brown hair. so now i belong lol

Is there room for a sultry brunette in the class???? LOL

CAP

cap sure is but bad boy as the instructor seems to be a no show lol j/k
remember mine is for a bottle
Ppl that I work with didnt even say one word about hair but next shift was likewow . Tweety
Figures !!!!  

Posted by red1030 - Yesterday 08:22 AM
you are all too funny....health 101...lets see...it usually starts with an anatomy lesson...but what are we talking about ...the anatomy of a washing machine. ... if so, we definitely need badboy, because I have no idea...  

Posted by tweety00 - Yesterday 08:12 AM
tweety has also signed upforthe class
and darn it those grey hairs just turned me into a redhead also ..figured since Im married to aredhead and have 2 kids that are carrot top and burgendy .. I might as well look like their mother ... i got tired of explaining that both great grandmas were redhead when ppl asked why i was adirty blonde aka brown hair. so now i belong lol

Best part for me and all redheads hate are freckles .. I dont have any lol

Hey...Bad Boy....since you are so knowledgable about a women in a bikini, I just knew you were the one who would undertand all the anatomy and physciology of a washing machine.......have you developed your lesson plans yet...we are all waiting .... willing students to learn...lol
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Okay Ladies if I missed someone please re-sign up. We need everyones in put of where to hold the classes.....I have a wonderful idea....but I would love to have everyones ideas first.

Princess please come and join us....you need a break from the stress. You to Jayne. Monster I just know you will be joining us. Remember you have to sit down from me....lol. Tuffy just has to join us...she has to bring Rummy balls. THis will just be so much fun.....we can have so many laughs. And we all could use some good laughs. We can be spending the next few days getting the class ready. Hope to see you all there

I have no idea what we're doing but I'm there as well, LOL!!! I may not be around much this weekend though, the boyfriend and I (AKA the washing machine, LOL j/k) have plans to spend the weekend together so if I'm not here I'm busy...LOL
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Big Grin

Oh Monster what fun you will have. Take it easy on the boyfriend ( AKA washing machine) LOL

CAP

YEA,THATS JUST WHAT WE NEED,A BUNCH OF LIQUORED UP WOMEN (FROM THE RUM BALLS)TAKING OVER THE LOCAL LAUNDRY MAT TO HAVE THEIR WAY WITH THE EQUIPMENT...SOME BODY BETTER GO TO THE BANK AND GET PLENTY OF QUARTERS!!!!!!!!!

ROFL...my piggy (piggy bank that is) is sitting right next to the bed with LOTS of quarters in it. I try to stay well prepared for those emergency visits to the laundry mat, LOL Don't have any rumballs though, somebody hasn't been sharing lately, lol Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I THINK TUFFY IS BRINGING THEM,IF NOT I'M SURE YOU CAN IMPROVISE....AND BY THE WAY YA'LL MIGHT WANT TO INVITE A THERAPIST....YOU KNOW,MAYBE SOMEONE WILL NEED TO TALK AFTER THE CLASS....MAYBE DR. PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!

If your for real, we could do something that would help us all?

I do know things we all, not only women can do to enhance ourselves. Now you women, want that Bikini top on, yet some of you might sag a little. I know I can help with that too.

You men, I can help explain, how losing 35 pounds, would and an inch to something.

So, as I said, tell me what you wish, and class will truely start.

Big GrinCoolTongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first class fooling hurt at work 3 2,149 01-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Health Insurers Back Coverage for All Regardless of Current Health oblivyous 2 2,854 11-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Last Post: oblivyous
  Enrolled in a college class Bummer Knees 14 5,789 08-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  School help, Speach class AQA 21 7,028 01-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591