Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There's many Usernames here--some of em UNIQUE! How did you decide on yours?
and look at us now -a bunch of broken down old coots !!!! where has the time gone?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

My username is in my native language, meaning: Ladybug. I love ladybugs and part of my name means ladybug...Kat for short...Katica my nickname, bogar(bug)..katicabogar=ladybug.

Kat

sweet tooth...have you ever heard the "the best is yet to come." that is my new motto in life.... it is all ahead...not behind but ahead ... life is good is it not... when it's over, life is even greater, is it not? love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

yes red as always you are right ,remind me some day we have something to tell ya lollol
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

LadySpark,
No I moved back to Pa. in 2005. My daughter is still out there, but is in Northern Ca. now. I hope to get back out there to see her and my grandbabies, soon. The final one is due in September.
Take care
Vickie

LadySpark Wrote:hello vickinat....are you still in Cali?

Mine goes back to the early days of chat rooms and early months of 1998. My original user name was Diamond until I ended up with an online stalker out of Idaho. When he told me that he had a one way ticket to MI and was coming there to make me his, I freaked. Of course, I called the cops and they were able to find and arrest him. But I knew that I would have to come up with a new user name. I went into one of the chat rooms that many of my friends frequented and on that night, UndercovrAngel was born (undercovr because I was trying to hide out from the stalker... and Angel because they said I was so caring and compassionate). So I have had the same name for 11 years now.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jus' havin'a lil fun with a few usernames (spelled backwards) Wink 7 4,267 11-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Good News Bad news...you decide red1030 17 6,088 06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Last Post: red1030