Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There's many Usernames here--some of em UNIQUE! How did you decide on yours?
Hey Wink, Is this a game!!!!!!!! ROTFL Do we win prizes for the best answers???????/ HUH< HUH< HUH

Cool 
Bad Boy; well, some may understand; Kind of earned the name, living in Bad Streets USA of Chicago.

And then again, earned at work, and also with the Union. I was the one that would speak up, when everyone else was too scared. It just never bothered me. The Union, loved my ways. Put me on a strike line, and watch me get the party going (so to speak).

I'm straight forward most of the time when talking with others, I don't find the need to lie. And well, you all know, sometimes the truth just hurts. That too can make me bad at times.

My humor gets people to call me Bad. i think I understand that too.

But, I'm really not Bad, but stand by name.... Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I just thought of something. The theme song to cops " Bad boy bad boy what ya gonna do? "

Now that we have a cop on here, she will keep you in line bad boy.LOL.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

She can Cuff me Sparkey. Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

When my daughter and I first moved to California we were living in Atwater. When trying to figure out an email address, I thought of Vickinat, meaning Vick-in-atwater, lol. Most people would call me Vick instead of Vickie so it worked.

AQA Wrote:Just prior to getting injured, I had passed the state license exam for HVAC contractor. I was getting ready to open my own company.

[Image: 20saavs.jpg]

LadySpark, All I can do is shake my head. LOL

LOL!! I knew I liked you!!! Funny stuff. I am so sorry about your own company. What an accomplishment though. At least you know you made it. And now we do too Smile

hello vickinat....are you still in Cali?

admin Wrote:Well, mine should be self explanatory. Smile Great thread, Wink, but you did not tell us the source of your name. What would that be?
Source? Let's see, admin...It all began in Atlanta, GA at a place called Kelly's Disco on Peachtree Street. If ever anyone loved and yearned for the nitelife, that was the place to go! I'm almost certain the tri-level studio is no longer there. Anyway, it was BEFORE John Travolta and Saturday Night Fever. I WAS John Travolta--but WITHOUT THE DANCE...LOL! The year was 1977, the month of January and the disco life was really something for me. It was a world within a world--all its own and nothing else so alive and colorful. But anyway, since I couldn't dance (unless I was drunk) I would simply wink at someone with whom I desired to share company with! That's all I had to do...and it worked nearly every time! Never needed a pick-up line! Of course I had to emit a certain charisma behind that wink, heehee!! Then one night a nice and well known lady on the disco circuit (her name was Nan) caught on to my calculated winks and to make a long story short, nicknamed me "Wink" and it stuck with me for a while until leveling off as the years went by in other directions. Man, did they go by in different directions! I could write a book!!

Admin, shoot--these days when I wink, my eyelid gets stuck to my eyebrow and the lady's think I have the tics or somethin'! Besides that, if my wife catches me a'winkin, I get the crap slapped outta me! I just do it now-n-then to pick at her!Smile

LOL...fun memories!Wink

Wink Wrote:
admin Wrote:Well, mine should be self explanatory. Smile Great thread, Wink, but you did not tell us the source of your name. What would that be?
Source? Let's see, admin...It all began in Atlanta, GA at a place called Kelly's Disco on Peachtree Street. If ever anyone loved and yearned for the nitelife, that was the place to go! I'm almost certain the tri-level studio is no longer there. Anyway, it was BEFORE John Travolta and Saturday Night Fever. I WAS John Travolta--but WITHOUT THE DANCE...LOL! The year was 1977, the month of January and the disco life was really something for me. It was a world within a world--all its own and nothing else so alive and colorful. But anyway, since I couldn't dance (unless I was drunk) I would simply wink at someone with whom I desired to share company with! That's all I had to do...and it worked nearly every time! Never needed a pick-up line! Of course I had to emit a certain charisma behind that wink, heehee!! Then one night a nice and well known lady on the disco circuit (her name was Nan) caught on to my calculated winks and to make a long story short, nicknamed me "Wink" and it stuck with me for a while until leveling off as the years went by in other directions. Man, did they go by in different directions! I could write a book!!

Admin, shoot--these days when I wink, my eyelid gets stuck to my eyebrow and the lady's think I have the tics or somethin'! Besides that, if my wife catches me a'winkin, I get the crap slapped outta me! I just do it now-n-then to pick at her!Smile

LOL...fun memories!Wink

LOL great story wink....sounds alot like my stompin days Smile

Yellow rose in achorage AK....man of man what a joint......City limits in Altus Ok man I have partied in some of the best places stuttgart germany beer fest oh lord what a hangover........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jus' havin'a lil fun with a few usernames (spelled backwards) Wink 7 4,111 11-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Good News Bad news...you decide red1030 17 5,877 06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Last Post: red1030