Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There's many Usernames here--some of em UNIQUE! How did you decide on yours?
I can't wait to see what some of you say!Big Grin
I had to be tough to stand up and fight with WC and my employer for what was right...............Tuffy
I was single and had just became a police officer. I had to go the the ER for stitches. There was a cutie ER doc in there. He asked one of the nurses who the "copchick" was and if I was single. After that a bunch of the guys started calling me "copchick".
mine was simple I am a Nurse and so many use to call me Vic, short for Vickie.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms
bottom line here is i could eat a candy bar for breakfast hubbie always said i had a sweet tooth even tho i dont have a real one in my head , but how did you decide on yours?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing
My knee injury is a bummer.
My name I have no memory to remember lots of different ones.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

mine is pretty simple,when i was well I always tried to do ten things at once but seems like I never got anything accomplished so my husband always used to say I was only half on track, He would always say have you finished this yet and I would always say about half, then I would start on something else,get it?
no matter where you're at there you are
Mine was given to me by a friend of mine in 1997 when chat rooms first got comin around. It is a take off on Sith from a Terry Brooks novel. I will never change it, as He was the man who raised me. He commited suicide in 11-25-2000. I love in still.

The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
ok so now I feel so uncreative (is that a word)! I am going to go hide and get a make over! I will find my creative side and come back with a good story!! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jus' havin'a lil fun with a few usernames (spelled backwards) Wink 7 4,001 11-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Good News Bad news...you decide red1030 17 5,710 06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Last Post: red1030