Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drill Here. Drill Now. Pay Less. Sign the petition!
Well, if you don't build it, it won't come!!!!

If you don't take a chance you will never know.

Hint; Many people became wealthy by taking chances.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I believe what my hubby & I will do is take the proposed contact to our attorney and see what he says about it.

Payment happens for the oil & gas rights, I do need an attorney to explain the details of the contract.

The land the oil company wants to drill is the pasture next to my home and safety worries me. My son is autistic and does not understand the elements of danger, the children next door walk the pasture to our home, and our horses are in this pasture.

My folks live in oil and gas country in northwest New Mexico. You can bet the oil company will have a good fence around any equipment they install.

the worst thing about it is the noise they make as they drill....and the coming and going......My friend had it stipulated in her contract that the lights couldnt be shined her way at night..and if no one was working it at nite the lights were turned off...that the road they make to and from is kept in good repair...no faster than 10 MPH while in her pasture.that the put up and maintain fences and to get on her property they close the gates after they went thru...( she had a problem getting their workers to shut the pasture gate after they went thru her cattle were kept in a pasture they had to go thru) and that a porta pottie be kept on the site......this after her 5 year old granddaughter witnessed and called Granny to come see a grown man squatting and pooping near the site....Bummer find and talk to someone who has wells on their property and ask them the pitfalls so you can avoid them by wording in a contract...most wells here are run by solar pannels so you may talk them into a bit of a trade to include solar pannels for your home as part of the deal.....win win on your part......many farmers have gotten solar pannels at cost and installed as part of the road right a way agreement.......this may be a better deal in the long run then a few thousand up front money for the road right a way......check into it...and good luck can you imagine no or really low electric cost....My home is total electric and I would jump at a deal like that.....good luck
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

http://water4gas.com/2books.htm
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  please sign jayne 5 2,550 07-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Sign on top of wc doctor's building Bummer Knees 1 1,596 07-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sithie
  A sign that I saw today, Only in TEXAS. AQA 6 3,268 03-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  A sign in business window CRABBY 5 1,848 01-20-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post: imsckofit
  Special puppy (a sign from above) a little miracle CRABBY 9 3,280 10-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post: CRABBY