Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drill Here. Drill Now. Pay Less. Sign the petition!
NJ had a lot of gas refineries when we first came here in 1990. Now they are mostly all gone, because they have been outsourced to other countries who are closer to the oil such as India. I have no problem with this country or their people, I just don't understand why so many people are out of work and things that are truly needed in this country is outsourced to other countries. I am not quite sure how the profit margins work in this industry etc, but I do know we have a lot of people who lost jobs, their unemployment has ran out, and some are lving on the streets or have found themselves in a prison for some crime they committed. This definitely confuses me...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red

What confuses me is that there are jobs available in some areas yet the unemployment rate is still high in those area. Why? Because some people think that the jobs are below them, even though they may pay quite well. Therefore, what is the company to do, but to bring in workers - whether legal or illegal the migrants come in because these companies recruit from around the world.

I lost the job I loved and excelled at just before 9/11 and we all know how hard that hit the nation. It took me about 3 months of job searching (thank goodness for severance pay) and not finding jobs in my field that paid anywhere near what I was making, that I decided to take one of those so called jobs that most don't want. I ended up injured, but at the same time I only took a 33% pay cut compared to the 50% or better in the field that I was trained for. My mentality was that I have a child and house to take care of. Not saying it was easy with that pay cut, but we made do with what we could on what I made. This is the type of mentality that a lot of Americans seem to forget about. It is these same people that wouldn't take the jobs of menial labor that also complained about all the immigrants that were new to the area and them taking American jobs.

The company driller works for built a new natural gas processing plant about 3 yrs ago. They are also looking at ways to process the oil that they get from their gas well. It will mean lots of updating equipment in an oil processing plant or building a new one. Not sure which yet. Will they produce enough gas to help the nation, probably not, but at least it is a start. One small company at a time. I live in an area where unemployment is at a low - think last I heard we were under 3% in the county.

Some believe that compressed gas and hydrogen cars may actually be the way of the future. In Utah (I think) if they own a compressed gas car - they can fill up for less that $5 at the moment. Yet this is not available nationwide yet as an alternative for gasoline. Also the hydrogen cell is to expensive at this point. Driller and I would love to get a hydrogen cell car, yet they are more expensive than our house at this point. It's going to take all working together - oil and gas companies and also the auto makers to help solve this problem.

Currently, the electricity in Oklahoma is generated mostly by natural gas. We also have started into the wind generating here. The developer of our complex just joined with someone else to get another wind farm going in our area. Like I said it's everyone working together.

As for the site, I have heard of it, and we belong to it. But we heard about it through driller's company.

Note;

Did you all know, as of today, that we the American people have driven less then any other year, since 1979.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I urge people, all you people to take a big advantage of gas prices right now, and for a year or so to come.

Here is the plan, start selling Legal scotters out of your yards and garages. Take it to the streets. They will sell, and will sell fast. Be the first one to start, and watch the profits.

Also, you can become a Notary Repulic, it's cheap, as long as you have no crimnal record. Everyone needs that too, at $5.00 bucks a crack, it will pay off. Then pay off for scotter sales.

Get your family into this, time is wasting, and profits are to be made.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

admin Wrote:Drill Here. Drill Now. Pay Less.
A Real Change Campaign to Lower Your Gas Prices

http://www.americansolutions.com

What we need is a true and unadulterated Conservative in the White House! Vote Rush Limbaugh!!Smile

http://americantruckersatwar.com/tag/rush-limbaugh/

Hi admin..thanks for bringing this to our attention...signed and sent... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Pooh sometimes those numbers which you refer to are inflated... just a thought..love Red

Wink Wrote:What we need is a true and unadulterated Conservative in the White House!

Unfortunately that does not appear to be an option this year....

Jayne wants to be president........think they could handle me?????? we need a president with common sense munfortanally it isnt very common.....I would run on a platform of self sufficiency......if america cant make we dont need it.....it is what made us great before.....equal trade dollar wise......we buy a billion dollars worth of products only if we sell a billion dollars worth of products.......we only send food out of country when america has no hungry...we outsourse jobs only when we have a surplus....and american companies that do outsourse will pay a hefty fine when coming back into country....to equal what they would have paid to have it done here....no out of country adoptions till not one child here is without a home.....AND PEOPLE iRAQ WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN A GLASS PARKING LOT WITH AFGANISTAN....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Stop going Broke, sell Scotters Now, earn profits that your not getting. Be the one to supply gas saving machines to the area.

Moms and Dads will drive them around town, kids to their schools, and people just needing to move around town.

Make the money now, before someone picks up on it, and then your out.

There are people in my area I talked with, and starting to proceed as I am speaking here.

Manufactures and suppliers need to be seeked out, scotters on Consignment till sold, then you pay for them. It is easy, while warehouses are still over filled with them.

Sales are now up 24%, that's a good hint.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  please sign jayne 5 2,550 07-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Sign on top of wc doctor's building Bummer Knees 1 1,595 07-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sithie
  A sign that I saw today, Only in TEXAS. AQA 6 3,268 03-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  A sign in business window CRABBY 5 1,848 01-20-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post: imsckofit
  Special puppy (a sign from above) a little miracle CRABBY 9 3,280 10-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post: CRABBY