Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GARDEN IS IN............
WOO HOO.............but my back is now in agony...a stay in bed day tomorrow.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I'm happy that you were able to get your garden in, but you have to learn to take it easy, and slow down when doing these things. I don't want you causing yourself more pain and discomfort. Please be careful.
Tomorrow can be a well deserved resting day.

Jayne - glad you got your garden in but not at the expense of your back...that is why you have kids honey, LOL. Stay in bed and feel better soon girl Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Did ya wear hip waders?
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

jayne, I know this is a wonderful thing for you to have done...it is you, to get that garden in...I wish I had room for a large garden....love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

think of you every time i look at my few plants one has 3 little tom. on it but really was wondering if you had dried out yet we are done getting too dry here like always
shame we couldnt have shared all that water
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I really wish i could still plant and have my garden like i did for many years. It hurts to even think of raking or digging to get them in. I know I have a husband to do all that, but i think it is different as I enjoyed when I could do it myself.

I was thinking, seeing mother's day is coming, that i would get one of them hydro machines that you just put the cups in the machine and plug it in and let it go. I seen they were for like 150.00 but maybe the smaller ones are alittle cheaper.

Has anyone ever used them??? I would have to do a search to get the correct name of the machine, but i think it is Hydrogrow or something. You can buy kits for all different vegtables, flowers,herbs.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

A neighbor down the street came and done the first tilling with his tractor....Bill done the 2nd and put in the trellis and poles.......I planted with help from kids....then went and started cleaning and getting the pool ready........that helped a bit cuz the water was cold on my lower back...then last nite Carrie my almost 10 year old rubbed my back for me.....I am up but wobbely this morn....I also got 2 free cherry trees the place that sells em thinks they are dead so she didnt charge me for em but when Bill planted them he said he thought the were still flexable so you all say an extra prayer for those cherry trees..
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I will pray for your cherry trees only if you will make me home made cherry pop tarts, LMAO. Feel better soon and can ya tell I am starting to get back to my old self, lol???
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I have 500+ seedling startedhere in house and 4 70 ft rows planted so far. I will pray for yo, if ya'll will pray for us. We feel the same about commercial food. PS Cherry and apple trees are blooming!
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Garden Bummer Knees 10 3,793 06-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  garden RNvic 20 7,356 09-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  A computer garden to cheer you up! monster 23 12,816 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: RNvic