Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO...Lets have FUN....
I plan on playing have just been busy. Will try to get words to BA sometime tonight.

Thanks for tracking this BA...I have so much homework and housework to get caught up on ... and here I sit, LMAO Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Oh Red, I hope you didn't take offense at what I posted, I was just trying to make a few suggestions if you did not want to paint paintings. I for one really appreciate all you do for us here on the forum, You have done so much for us all and I for one think you deserve a big HUG, You are A#1 in my book Please don't give away the house or car as you will need transportation to Pa in June. Love ya

and if one of us coming to PA is the winner you can just hand on to it for me errrr the winner till we get there...lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Tuffy...you didn't offend me at all...I am sorry if my post gave you that impression. Most likely my anxiety over my delimma right now is showing. For me, money has always been about sharing it. I know I am nuts, but a nice nuts as my husband would say. I have always worked and always made money that was not great but good, so my husband always goes along with me. I am proud to do the paintings and I am proud to do the BINGO games especially if it makes people feel good. I think you for your compliments, but really I am just a typical person who loves to paint and who loves to share .... just me. I love to do the games. The games actually help me more in some ways than anyone of you. They give me something to look forward too and something to be responsible for. The fact that I can't work anymore has been almost the undoing of me. Work is all I have ever known... for my Dad, he would not allow us to go to school if I didn't get about 2 hours worth of chores down in the morning before the bus would come... and then we could not do our home work until about another 2 hours were done at night. Then there was the house work etc. My mom was sick a lot so we did a lot there also, or at least I did. I was not as hard on my kids growing up, but even they had a job calendar by the age of 6 which included washing their own clothes, doing dishes, and dusting etc. I can write a system very quickly and my bosses use to ask me how i learned to do them as I do, and my comments would be, I learned through my kids... I always break all the house work and chores up into days and categories...so systems I believe it greatly. ... still do this.. a lot.. I have a wash day..which now is in two days, and a bake day, which is very little now, a floor day, a window day and a clean day. I even allow myself a rest day...lol I know I am nuts...but again...a nice nuts...smiling..love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

My question is red - what would happen if one of us winners - would like to donate what we won to like the senior citizen center in your area so that you can share your talent locally as well?????

welcome home pooh bout time you made it back

Pooh...what a grand idea....let me give this some thought ok. When I worked I usually had a least one class a month with residents and one a month with the staff.... you are so thoughtful Pooh...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hi all...do we know who all is playing BINGO...I am wondering if you really want to play again. Sometimes after things are done to much it does not bring the same kid of excitement any more... just let me know. We are suppose to start tomorrow..love Red

I am...........

Me to Iam ready............

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,684 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 75,020 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 283,818 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 280,932 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 52,576 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 13,267 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,754 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,725 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 62,925 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster
  lets have a potluck dinner jayne 82 21,979 01-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: jayne