Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO...Lets have FUN....
Sparkey play anyway you can never have too many of Reds paintings......I am getting words will try to figure out how to make a folder.....
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Sparkey as you know you are paying for the postage. That will amount to a least 32.00 so that is worth 8 points. Why don't you play and if you feel this way, then you may win the cost of your shipping of the painting that you are already recieving. Makes it easy on me and on you. I think you should play. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hey all...we really need some more players if we are going to have some fun. If everyone is getting bored with the painting issues, then maybe I could come up with something else, such as scrap book pages or even gift certificates, but I could not do the same type of prize listing I have been doing ...not for awhile anyway...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red How about some of your other things you have painted????????? I love my sled it is one of my prized posessions. or even a piece of your glasswear, candy dish , ring box, etc, If you don't want to do a painting. Or even something from your area where you live, A box of candy, I would send cheese from Wisconsin, Salsa from Galena Il among a few others if I was going to sponser a game. Just a few ideas. Jellies and Jams, Maple syrup , etc.

Backache yes PM me your words I will be more than happy to watch them for you.

Okay you twisted my arm,,LOL ( like it did not take much). I will pick out my words and send them to who? I am going to pick them out now, and i will check back later tonight to see who gets them.

Thank you for wanting me to play again. I just did not want to take away something from someone else who has not won anything yet.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Backache,

You have a PM....I just sent you my Bingo Word list. Love ya and thanks for helping our dear friend, Red.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

got mine in....gonna win bigggggggggg........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

MJC...I have been so worried about you...it is so good to see you post... give me a call anytime...love you Red

Backache you have a PM from me. I sent you my word list. Thanks so much!

Deb

Tuffy...I am trying to keep my cost down. I know you all don't realize this and I hate to bring it up, but I have spent way over 3,000 on shipping and prizes. The sled you mentioned cost 12.00 for the wood and then about 2.00 for paint and if I had shipped it, it would have cost another 5 - 6.00. I am just not in a position to spend so much over the next few months. I have some of that 3,000 on a credit card that is almost paid off. Don't worry, I don't worry about money unless I don't have any etc. I said all that to say, that I would love to do some other thngs besides the canvas paper, oil or board, but the shipping and cost is way to high. However, the other thing I could do is to decrease the number of winners to one person..then I could do just what you suggested. I am budgeting this bingo game at 4.00 per point and I am giving away 18 points = $72.00 with shipping...and most of it is the shipping cost. I really hate broadcasting this, but my choices are to not play any more and just let it be, or help you all to undestand what my delimas are. I truly believe that the games help people with their day to day lives and I want to continue to help in anyway I can, just need to tighten the budget in the process... I am soooo sorry about this. The issue with glass is the cost of the budget and concerns about breakage. I could look a little stronger at that issue and just figure out a point system for it. Let me give it some more thought. I really do care about you all...and as my kids have always said, "mom would give away the car and house if dad wasn't looking"...lol Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,605 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 73,043 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 279,027 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 275,177 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 51,271 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 12,864 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,520 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,530 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 61,759 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster
  lets have a potluck dinner jayne 82 21,552 01-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: jayne