Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back arm pain keeping me up
Where is everybody it's 3 AM and I'm the only one on except 3 guests and I don't know who they are.....Any way I just wanted to tell you beside having back and arm pain I had acid reflux pretty bad. I listened to an old timer from the area and took a tablespoon of vinegar and I'll be da** it worked, after about 15 minutes. Now it wasn't much fun getting it down, but who cares if it helps. It raises the acid level in the stomach, because I have actually read where that is what causes Acid reflux. When the stomach doesn't have enough acid all of a sudden it will dump too much at once, if you take the vinegar it brings the acid up and supposedly gets everything back to normal. Like I said it worked so that is all that matters.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

hey backache gerds is such a pain .. Im going to get scoped soon

I really think when your stomach hurts it's about the worse pain you can have. That is why I try to stay away from pain meds they make me nauseated . I don't know which is worse severe pain or nausea and a little less pain.

Glad to see some others on here now that it's almost 4AM here. I was getting bored.

I just woke up from a 3 hour nap
Most ive gotten in awhile yeppie !

But my stomach doesnt hurt .... no heart burn either ... just swallowing problems , and food backup
Pills are pains in the butt to get down .. they get stuck mid throat

BA - please be careful with the home made remedies. I had a good friend who drank baking soda for so many years they said it killed him. Don't know if that is true or not but please be careful. Hope you feel better soon and manage to get some sleep. I am working on my web page design class so am still up for a bit but not much longer.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Tweety I thought you would have acid reflux because of the food backing up. You would think that would cause pain. Well atleast if you don't have pain from it thats good. Can you get some of your meds in liquid form?

Monster I only get acid reflux maybe twice a year. I think I got it tonight from laying down to soon after I ate, we had Italian.........But I will be careful Hun........

tweetie,
Do you have a narrowed esophagus or strictures? It is awful. I have the same problem and occasionally have to go in for a scope to have it stretched....then I'm good for a couple years. Swallowing, when it hits the spot is extremely painful...and if the food or drink gets stuck there....UGH terrible.

backache, do you sleep in bed? i have slept on the sofa since the shoulder injury. I put a body pillow behind my back and can sleep in that position only. When i lay too flat....i cannot tolerate it and it causes great pain. try the sofa once & see if it works for you.

Prayers for everyone...the list is huge!!!! LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Lilly

I think You were describing me, sometimes when I try to swallow I can't get the food down.

It once has it happened and my friend a RN was with me, she said my esophagus was spasming.

Almost went to ER over that one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why you should not get fusion surgery for plain back pain California_Help 5 3,970 10-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Exercise and back pain California_Help 10 4,386 01-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Back from Pain Management UndercovrAngel 6 2,756 08-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Wedding keeping us busy. backache 13 6,807 09-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Vickinat & low back pain Bummer Knees 14 5,308 12-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Treatments for Back Pain Bummer Knees 16 4,647 07-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Kind Of Off Topic: Keeping A Great Site Great!!! Still in Limbo 26 10,139 05-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Last Post: tweety00