Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got counter offer from IC and it SUCKS
MJC don't blame yourself, he didn't need to respond that way and all you did was note it, nothing wrong with that. I think ADMIN. needs to get involved, I tried to calm waters with a thread a couple of weeks ago and things were quiet until 1171 started his/her games again! Without ADMIN.'s help, I fear it will just continue!Rolleyes

RED: I GUARANTEE you that the person with the attitude that 1171 portrays on here, (It's easy to be tough from the safety of a computer) wouldn't last 30 minutes at my local watering hole on a Saturday Night!! (LOL) That's just the way we were raised around here. don't let your two ton mouth overgo your quarter-ton a**! Country life is a little bit different from city life, even though the cities keep getting tougher everyday as Cap. says, it's a shame the way people act today!!Wink

http://www.workerscompensation.com/discus-tos.htm
(TOS) # 3;
3) Language deemed foul or offensive is prohibited. This is a family oriented board! Following Statement, made in Violation of (TOS)>>

Post: #10RE: Finally got counter offer from IC and it SUCKS

How come you don't recommend paralysis? that's where the big money is?!!!
If you can get yourself paralysed or brain damaged you're set for life. I know some really bad doctors that could get the job done.

stiffneck your advice is sick.....
This is not helping people. You are way off track with this kind of response.
stop it.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Stiffnecked, I don't see anything you done wrong, I made my opinion to the reply made to you. Your reply and opinion was ok, I seen nothing wrong with it. You didn't try to tell the Poster how to get Rich or anything.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

stiffneck...this is not about you. You were the scapegoat this time. It has happened before and a lot of us, myself included just feel that we all should be able to come here and not fear we will be treated poorly by someone else. I could understand it happening once, or maybe even twice but this has gone on way too long. The poor behavior has been pointed out, and there has not been a resolution to the problem. You did not say anything wrong. Besides we all know to make decisions on our own, we look to this board for input and ideas. Some I love and some I throw out the window. But even the ones that are not a good ideas for my situation may help someone else.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

MJC- You didnt open the can of worms on this one. 1171 did this with his childish rude behavior. Like many have stated, he/she's a repeat offender of this.

Stiffnecked- I have no clue as to why 1171 replied to you the way he/she did. I see nothing wrong with what you said. Youre like many here, a straight shooter. Nothing wrong at all with that!

1171-I remember a post that you made when you said great great to me for getting the help I needed. I honestly think you need to follow in my footsteps and get something to help you out. We all understand when someone lashes it, it may be that they are having a bad day, or not feeling well. But when its done as often as you do it, it cant be chalked up to a bad day anymore. I think somethings going on with ya and maybe its your turn to get the help. If you ever need to talk, my PM's and email address is there for you, feel free to use them. I wont even charge ya an ungodly rate either lol. I know you have never made a nasty reply to me or if you did, I didnt take it as nasty. But you are hurting my family and that hurts me. We just cant have that here anymore. Enough is enough. ps. over 550 posts in a month, think I still have that addiction you once mentioned lol

Smile 
Thanks for the support everyone!  

Limbo, I will do as you said and not blame myself........thanks friend.

Stiffnecked,
You did nothing wrong in your post but offered information.  I responded in your defense because what 1171 replied to you was down right rude.  This person has done this before on this forum and people are tired of this.  You are welcome in our family on this forum and we sure do not want you to feel you did anything wrong.  Sorry for all this mess but 1171 needs to be called down for their ugly, nasty attitude to people on here.  As I said, we are all human!  I hope you can get help with your injury.  Please take care!
Cajun Hugsssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Y'all want my opinunz?  Ya know I got em!

Youz jus' a'beatin a dead horse, the way I see it.  It shore iz true, you can teach old dogz new tricks.  But in this'uns case, nah...never gonna happun.  Fer if a dog ain't born with COMPREHENSION, then thar ain't no help.  Jus' ain't no help a'tall.  Po' fella is beyond any redemtshun.  Besides, where did that dog run off to?  Anybody seen him?  Nope, he just comes a'round the porch ever now and then, growls...grabs anuther dog'z bone and off he runs!!!Sad

Wink you crack me up lol....Tongue

Toungue 
Wink,
That is just toooooooooo funny friend.  Thanks for the laugh but I'zzzzzzzzzz understands whatzzzzzzzzzz youzzzzzzzz a sayinnnnnnnnnnn.  Take care.
Cajun Hugssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Wink, we need to find MJC an avatar!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settlement Counter offer iceg0412 1 1,707 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Finally got settlement offer JoeHart 3 2,585 05-18-2016, 10:12 PM
Last Post: JoeHart
  counter settlement offers soreback 10 5,783 09-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Workers Compensation System Sucks oblivyous 2 11,329 10-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  it just sucks!  just a bad day imsckofit 25 9,237 06-01-2007, 07:30 PM