Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got counter offer from IC and it SUCKS
Bad Boy, you know I'm usually calm and don't use that language! If anything I've tried to promote peace here, but sometimes peoples eyes need opened. If need be TOSS ME if ADMIN. thinks I'm out of hand and need to be gone! Those are my feelings and I'm not changing them! I'm tired of tip toeing around certain individuals that stay quiet for a while and then come back on causing unrest when they know they are doing it. Sorry, but the Country Boy in me is coming out and I can't help it!!Sad

wtg limbo
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

hmmmph

Hey...Limbo..maybe that is what is going on...I was raised in the country also, fresh greenbeans and corn on the cob, red juicy tamatoes, wow, I miss that, it was a good life, wasn't it.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I'm city born but suburb raised and I have to say I miss life as it used to be. I swear since 9/11 people live with only themselves in mind. meanness on the road, in lines, everywhere. You would think the loss this country suffered would have brought people closer. Not saying all people, but I have seen alot. It's as if they're living THEIR last day to the fullest and have no time for kindness. I miss the world itself as it was when I ws a kid. Cap needs some dizzy meds , so hubby needs to hurry up before I get too sentimental.

Love you all, ( OOPS, too late)
CAPWink

We love you too cappy Smile

Sure seems like Admin needs to step in and stop the abusive language and harsh tones that 1171 uses. These remarks and demands are uncalled for and this has been noted on more than one occasion. Maybe his/her knowledge is needed but not in the manner delivered. Sorry I think Admin should put a stop to this.

Deb

Cap...we all know how I am today...so I won't go there. I probably need some ativan or something..who knows. But as always it is a pleasure to read all your posts. Thanks for turning my day around. Deb I am with you 100%.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Rolleyes 
Well good people,
It seems I opened a can of worms by calling 1171 down on their rude post.  I am sorry for this taking place but I guess since I am a southern cajun/coonass I could not hold my tongue.  I see that many agree it was rude so it seems we are all on the same page regarding the tone of 1171's post.  It is ashame because they are very knowledgable but this type of posting is absolutely uncalled for.  People on here suffer enough daily whether it be painful days or stressful days fighting WC or maybe both.  I really do not feel anyone on here sugar coats anything they say.  What I do see is people say things with tact and class.....not ugly and nasty.

Again, I apologize for opening this can of worms!

Cajun Hugssssss to All of you,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

I believe that once upon a time 1171 was king at wc issues and we all were babies now several are as up to date as 1171 on wc issues and maybe just maybe this has his/her tail in a knot......with Dallas as a wc worker and Bad Boy as smart as he is on wc issues 1171 isnt the only child anymore........needs to learn to share
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settlement Counter offer iceg0412 1 2,063 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Finally got settlement offer JoeHart 3 2,823 05-18-2016, 10:12 PM
Last Post: JoeHart
  counter settlement offers soreback 10 6,718 09-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Workers Compensation System Sucks oblivyous 2 11,467 10-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  it just sucks!  just a bad day imsckofit 25 9,474 06-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post: MJC