Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO
jayne already has one coming so take care of limbo..........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi all...I am waiting for all the BINGOS...please let me know ... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red and Jayne, I Appreciate the Effort Put towards making this Right, but Red you have enough on Your Plate, so I am going to Stay with the Original Bingo Results. I am not Looking for a Prize, It's Great to Win, and Jayne Thanks for watching and Including me, but I don't want any extra Stress on Red!! Thanks to Both of You from the Bottom of My Heart, but I don't expect a Prize! Thanks Again!!!!Smile

red i so appreciate your honoring my bingo BUT under no circumstances will i accept the actual prize--it was enough to have such fun playing and besides you said just 3 winners this time and you need to take care of yourself. i feel a connection with you--we're both nurses and both have MS--so you take care of yourself and feel better and i will wait until another game to win Smile Smile i'm sending you lots of good thoughts and you're in my prayers and will continue to be.............just feel better...........and i'm here for you...........wish i could do something more for you..............
nurse83

"After all, tomorrow is another day." Wishing you a better tomorrow!

Red - Not to complicate this but you were not the only one to make a mistake. I had several people submit lists for example with "Harrison" and no first name or initial. There were 2 presidents with the last name Harrison and I didn't catch it until now...I am a big dufus!!!

When it came to the popular presidents with same last name such as Roosevelt, everyone put a first initial. Some helper I am huh???

I have an old saying I could use for this but I can't post it here Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Personally speaking, Monster, I think people are responsible for getting complete name submissions in to you. It is not your fault if they only sent a last name. I am not trying to be harsh, and I believe all will agree with me. You don't need to apologize for your mistake. It was not your mistake.

Thank you admin, I agree.... you are the best...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

So are you, Red, so are you....

I agree with you both to some extent, but if I had known my presidents better I would have realized the error right away. Think I will have to sit down and memorize them all, NOT...can't even remember yesterday so that's not likely to happen, LOL

Admin - just saw you are on unlucky #13, could have sworn I had already 'rated' you but another error on my part Smile Will go and get rid of that nasty number 13 for ya right now, LOL Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,540 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,037 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,041 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,975 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM