Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO
Hello Sweetlady,

So happy to see you on here and the fact that you are smiling. Our Lord is already starting to answer prayers being said for you.

You know I love BINGO! I will be down for a while with my shoulder surgery tomorrow. Can I still play? Would someone play for me? I think I will be able to try and check in but won't be able to type. You and Sweet-Tooth also have my telephone number and you could call me if I can't get on here. My God, I will be missing the fun with BINGO! One good thing I can always come back and look up the fun ya'll had when I am able to.

I am just so delighted to see you on here and in great spirits. Our Lord never fails us as he always picks us up when we are down. I love you dearly, sweet-lady.

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Dear Red - I just got home and saw this. I will be happy to help but please know I will be in and out for a few days, not sitting in front of the computer like always Smile but if I can help I will be happy to. Thank you for doing this, as others have said you are an angel and beautiful both inside and out Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I will play, but you guys are going to have to tell me what to do. I know how to play regular Bingo.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I am innnnnnnnnn. I don't have a dog anymore to eat my words..,,LOL so no excuses. Let the game begin!
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Red I will help you with the game if you still need someone just let me know
I will do one day at a time no more no less

Red,

Of course, I am in as well.

I would volunteer to help, but am psyching myself up to go back to work on the 16th after being out on FMLA for my max of 12 weeks. Not sure how long I will last at work, as my ortho has written me off and have to wait till the 21st to see the pain management Dr to begin testing for RSD/CRPS.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Red, Just read this thread and YAHHHHHHH let the game begin!
And thank you lovely lady...........

MJC Hey girl, PM me your words and I will watch them for you........

Wink 
Good Evening everyone.... this sounds so exciting. I am so happy that so many want to play. Here goes......BINGO game rules. From the list of presidents below, choose 15 presidents. Next, PM this list to monster for verification purposes. Please keep your list with you next to the computer as well as mail a list to monster. Monster mail your list to Kentuckygal for verification purposes. Once you have your list, you are ready to begin. The game will begin on Monday January 14, 2008. I will put every name from the list of presidents that you are choosing from and put them in a jar. Each morning starting on the 14th I will draw three president names from the jar. When all your card of names has been called such as in a black out for the real BINGO, you have a BINGO and then you will come on the forum and say BINGO. Then your card will be verified by monster and you will win your prize.

Directions:

1. Choose 15 names from the list below.
2. PM your names chosen to monster.
3. Cross off y our names as they are called each morning.
4. Type BINGO when all 15 names have been called.

Prizes:
1st place = 8 points
2nd place = 6 points
3rd place = 4 points

I will post on a different thread the prize options and the points attached tomorrow or the next day.

President Names:
George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Van Buren Martin
William Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Taylor Zachary
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Andrew Johnson
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford Hayes
James Garfield
Chester Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Herbert Hoover
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George HW Bush
William Clinton
George W. Bush

Let’s all have fun …. Good to see so many joining in on the fun…and could someone please make a card of names for MJC while she is recuperating. Thank you …..and let’s have fun. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

red1030 Wrote:Let’s all have fun …. Good to see so many joining in on the fun…and could someone please make a card of names for MJC while she is recuperating. Thank you …..and let’s have fun. Red

Red,
I will do up a list for MJC and send it to Monster tomorrow. I will also pm MJC with her list. I may need a little help in keeping track of it, but will do the best that I can for MJC

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Angel, I believe that Tuffy is going to do the words for MJC, based on the earlier post. Check it out with tuffy...and then lets get MJC in this game. She is the heart beat of BINGO....and you Angel, you both tend to win something every time... lol...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,546 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,039 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,041 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,975 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Cool BINGO DAY 12 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,807 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM