Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO
Hi all, I know I said I wasn't going to do this again until February but after talking to my husband this morning, he said go play BINGO, so LETS PLAY. We will play just as before, and I am going to have points and gifts attached to points as before. I will have three winners only, even if there are 5 or 6 BINGO's on the same day. I am going to give you words on the theme of President's Day so it will have a list of all the presidents there fore I will pick three each day. I have to work this all out and get back to you all, so I will do it today or tomorrow. I am going to start the actual words or name calling on the Monday the 14th so we have a few days to get it all together. What do you say ....lets play.

Since Spring is not here, I need someone to accept the cards for everyone. I appreciate any help I can have. I do not feel its appropriate for me to have all the cards and yet call the names. Love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hey Red I'm game you know how I like to gamble, lol, Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Red, I would love to play.One question though....Are you sure you are not an angel in disquise ? Big Grin
Bethsha

Red I cant wait to play thank you I agree with betha211 you are an angel
I will do one day at a time no more no less

I love you all too.....smiling red...first smile however, in several days. I need this more than you all do I think...love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

im ready lets go i have been soooo with nothing to do or look foward to do im ready thanks sis
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I'm ready to do this Red. Thank you for suggesting it again, and like the others have said, you are an angel. You must have senced that many of us need this at this time. I look forward to playing.
Love
Vickie

I've never played Bingo before but will give it a try.

If someone can "show" me how to play.

After meeting Red in Tulsa I would like to share with other members of this forum,
not only is Red a beautiful person on the inside but she is a beautiful person on the outside. Red is a very pretty lady.

Thanks Red ... I hope that this game and all of winks and Aqa antics will bring a smile to your face Smile

So OK guys Lets All Get ready for Bingo !!!

Thanks Again

And poor hubby Which we all know will be lugging those boxes and I bet helping to pack them also ... You also need a big hug !!!

Hi all, I hear the excitement. i am so excited myself. I obtained all the names of the presidents so I will be posting them soon. Also, I still need someone who will allow everyones cards with names on it, to come to them just for verification. Actually who ever does this, really all that has to be done, is put a file together in your pm box for bingo cards, then as they come move them to that file. Then just leave them there until we have a BINGO then you would verify that this BINGO winner does have a BINGO based on the card that they sent to you. It is very easy. Who ever does this can still play BINGO by sending their card to another person for verification. So lets PLAY BINGO BINGO BINGO..... have fun all....

Thank you Bummer for your kind words. I miss you all so much. I wish we could all go back to Tulsa every weekend. That would be so great. Love you all Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,455 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,035 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,038 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,972 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Cool BINGO DAY 12 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,805 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM