Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I'm here now
Cool 
[/color][/size][/font][font=Courier][size=medium][color=brown]][b]Tongue Hello friends good to see you all!!! I hope you are doing ok. Me I am hurting really bad like no one cares

Glad you made it over here!!! Hope you get some relief soon

Hi there, imsckofit! Good to see ya! Smile

Welcome
On The Road to Recovery

they call him flipper flipper

Big Grin 
Big Grin
Imsckofit, old name Flippnout, I must say, I'm glad to see you made it here. If you have any ideas for Sithie about RSD and good web sites, icluding Medical areas she can link into, it would be a great help. Since we are starting new here, such information will also find it's way into helping others someday also. May I also ask, since you said you had that nerve cut, what has the results been like for you, starting say from day one of it, till now. Knowledge is a benefit we all like to share.

I do hope to see more from you here, as you are limited I do know. Knowing RSD isn't any fun, and no known cure. It is also one of the most things I feel so very sorry for people that do get this. Even though, I myself think I have it, I won't have it Diag at this point and time. Knowing I also have TOS. I was told I could have the Top Rib removed. But being there are no promises to being better, yet knowing it could make things that much worse for me. I had elected to just leave well enough alone for now.

Enjoy the new site, check things out. I think this is great, but also the Board and the people are great also.

Cool

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Welcome, I am sorry you are hurting, all I can say, is you are not alone. ((((YOU))))

Also, BadBoy, thank you for thinking of me, and sckofit, he is right, I would always like info.

P.S. o ya think all of us RSD patients could make a post with links for resorces we use and have and keep it easily accessable?
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

hummmmph