Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UPDATE ON MY CASE THAT WAS APPEALED!
Thanks, everyone. I'll be posting some more info about this later.

Winky

Congrats Pal - we have been through a lot over the past few years and I am glad to hear of your out come ................. Party time at winky's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

Congrats Wink! Way to go!!!!!!!!!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

I'm so happy for you Wink!!! Smile Nice to know that your determination seems to have finally paid off! You give us all hope sweetie!!!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I am so glad that you stuck with it. You knew you were right and pursued. Good for you. You are an inspiration to others.

It can be ver yhard, if not impossible, for some to pursue their claims to this point. Money being tight when you are not working, dealing with pain and the changes in your life. Wrongfully denied claims can wreak even more havoc than the injury itself.

Again, I am so glad you stuck it out.

Here's wishing you continued success and most of all good health in the future!!!

Wink...Thats the best news I heard all day! Way to fight the fight! You deserve everything you get. By the way NICE CHEEKS!

Way to go Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

Big Grin wink ....1st i have to say congrats!!! and best wishes for the best outcome for YOU. hubby is in the same position as you know. open medical for life that they now want to settle. he feels that the lump sum will work better for him as he wants out from under their thumb and doesn't want anyone hoding onto what's his that he may possibly never use. keep me posted. we're still waiting for a call back from his attornet to discuss all details and the best way to go from here.

CAP

Big Grin 
Wink,
Congratulations on the big WIN!  I know you have endured alot during this time and will continue. You are well deserving of this outcome.  Way to go!  Persistance Prevails.....yessssssssss!  Take care!
Cajun Hugssss,
MJC....Big Grin
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Wink,
Yippee for you !
This has to be a welcome relief, and a win to celebrate!
Getting the upper hand is a sweet revenge on cocky lawyers & WC!
Loved the "mooner", too bad you couldn't find one with a bigger & deeper crack!
Take care, Lilly Big Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on my Maryland Workers Compensation case thermo269 8 11,660 04-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Last Post: sparkey