Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want a state by state forum?
Our old board, that we replaced last April, had a section for "State Specific" forums. In other words, a forum for every state. I've been wondering if we should bring that back, and a recent post on another thread has prompted this poll. The obvious benefit is that you can quickly go to your state of interest and get more relevant information quickly. A possible drawback is that it will reduce the collaborative effect of this general injured workers board. What do you think?
no to little traffic......we got state at top......but others may want it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, do me a favor then and pop a "no" into our poll above. We want to get an accurate pulse....
I have posted on another forum that has state by state information.

When I am looking for specific information the state by state forum has helped to a point.

Problem is many times those responding to my post on this forum are not familiar enough with my state's laws to give a specific answer.

I am not familiar with the old state by state forum.
Admin I did not promise to be smart....lead me in the right direction

I found the state by state forum before I came here. There seemed to be very little activity on it and also I feared I would have been easy to locate and monitor due to my injury. There has only been 1 reply to the post I made about 2 months ago. Not much help or support there.Sad Also on this site I have the opportunity to visit with people all over the country and even discovered there are a few just "down the road from here".Smile
Nothing changes when nothing changes
and we are awesome....arent we

Admin, I voted no because on the old forum, there were more responses on the injured workers area than on the state areas. There were sometimes only 1 or 2 plus on my state and many did not go there. It could be weeks or a couple of months before any one posted on my state.
Yep!! Lots of entertainment and info !!
Nothing changes when nothing changes
I like the state specific forums, as well as a general forum.

It gives the poster and the responders the opportunity to ask and answer more intelligibly, knowing what state is involved.

Some states will always have more traffic than others.

With the off topic board being so active, it might even eliminate the need for a general forum. All the fun stuff with all members won't be affected by this change.

Personally, I don't post a lot of real life situations with WC because to me they are serious and I want answers from those who know and that would be from my state.
Let Go, and Let God......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will WC carrier pay for out of state hotel (CA) kibby 49 3,142 03-14-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 1171
Question State Employee Injury OfficialKeyHolder 1 184 03-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: kibby
  Trying to settle before moving out of state w/o lifetime medical norcalgirl7 3 565 07-29-2017, 01:03 AM
  Washington state L and I pension Silverfox 0 423 06-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Silverfox
  Moving to different state Lhoag28 3 629 03-21-2017, 11:06 AM
  Question from New York state. Mustang229 7 820 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Sad Out of State Worker's Comp can't find doctor sugar8474 3 6,109 03-07-2017, 04:31 PM
  CA state WC board for neck fusion PridedImp 10 1,509 03-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Transferring care to another state toni b 2 930 11-28-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: toni b
  NEED HELP ASAP (hopefully someone that is familiar with CA state WC law ) Fallingfromtrees 14 2,669 09-28-2016, 06:21 PM